6 Loftus Place Tile, Brick, and StyleTweet
- 6 Loftus Place - Rental Appraisal.pdf
- 6 loftus Place - Aerial Map.pdf
- 6 loftus Place - HCC Rates.pdf
- 6 loftus Place - School Zones.pdf
- 6 loftus Place - Title.pdf
- 6 loftus Place - WRC RATES.pdf
- Approved - Auction Agreement Terms of Sale.pdf
- Open home flyer.pdf
- What you need to know - 6 Loftus Place.pdf
Property DescriptionSituated in a highly desirable Flagstaff cul-de-sac is this immaculate and stylish brick home, set on a sizable 700sqm (more or less) freehold section. This property is in top school zones', short walk to cafes', Borman Village shops and highly desirable growth area for future capital gains. The moment you walk through the front door you are greeted by a high 2.7m stud ceiling, the tiled entry welcomes you through to the spacious living areas. The large modern kitchen includes a walk-in scullery and breakfast bar, and a huge separate laundry which leads out to the fully fenced backyard. This home is perfect for entertaining friends and offers great space for extended family or children. With four spacious double bedrooms, two large tiled bathrooms and an extra guest toilet. Plus, the double internal access garage provides plenty of room to play! Ideal for families, first home buyers, or as an addition to your investment portfolio, you will need to get in fast to beat the rush!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.