15 Malbec Place, Rototuna The Complete PackageTweet
- Aerial Map.pdf
- Auction Advantages.pdf
- Auction Agreement Auction Agreement Draft.pdf
- Auction-Best Practice Guide ,Purchaser.pdf
- Auction-Pre Auction Sales Procedure, September 2017.pdf
- Hamilton City Council DIstrict Plan.pdf
- Hamilton City Council Map Legends.pdf
- Hamilton City Council Rates.pdf
- Health And Safety Disclosure.pdf
- Instruments (1).pdf
- Instruments (2).pdf
- New Dwelling and attached Garage and swimming pool 2.PDF
- New Dwelling and attached Garage and swimming pool.PDF
- Purchaser Acknowledgement Form And Flow Chart.pdf
- Rental Appraisal.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- School Zone.pdf
- Waikato Regional Rates.pdf
- Water Plan.pdf
Property DescriptionNestled in a sought-after Hamilton North location within a short walk to local Rototuna amenities, this home offers exceptional content for the whole family to enjoy. Not your ordinary, the thoughtful 265m2 footprint packs plenty of friendly features and stunning highlights. Optimised for entertaining featuring vaulted ceilings and polished aggregate concrete, the large living hub is filled with natural light and offers exceptional connectivity between both indoors and out. Designed for the social cooks with an island bench taking centre stage, the kitchen offers a functional workspace complete with stainless appliances, gas cooking, large walk-in pantry and breakfast bar. A office nook is discretely positioned behind sliding doors. The separate lounge offers outdoor access, and can be completely closed off for media, peace or privacy. Set to be a summertime crowd pleaser you're spoilt for choice with both sheltered and open alfresco options, along with the inground pool. There's a centrally placed heat pump for climate control, along with individually zoned and controlled underfloor heating found throughout the home, including in the bedrooms. The parents' retreat offers the full complement of spacious walk-in robe and deluxe ensuite with a spa bath, tiled showers plus his and her vanities. The remaining four double family bedrooms include one that eases off the main entrance, making it ideal for home office use. The family bathroom offers a second bath and built-in linen cupboard, there's a separate toilet with hand basin, dedicated laundry room along with carpeted double internal access garaging. Positioned down a family-friendly cul-de-sac, the large flat family-sized 813m2 section has a fully fenced backyard for peace of mind. School zoning is for high demand north Hamilton schools, and you're within short walking distance to Rototuna Primary and the Rototuna shopping precinct which offers a variety of specialty stores, supermarkets, cafes and restaurants. The ultimate family find, our sellers have moved and want action. Contact Yvenna or Craig to view today.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Yvenna Yue
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Licensed Sales Consultant
#1 Harcourts Hamilton 2019/2020
#1 Harcourts Central Region 2019/2020
#2 Harcourts national 2019/20
#2 Harcourts International 2019/20
Yvenna’s networking skills and real estate savviness catapulted her to Harcourts Hamilton’s top-achieving agent and she has no intention of slowing down.
Yvenna, originally from Shanghai, studied Management at Waikato University and fell in love with New Zealand and Hamilton in particular. In her years as a very successful entrepreneur, she built up an extensive network of social and business contacts and quickly became well known in Hamilton, both in the Kiwi and in the growing Chinese community.
Seeing a need for a real estate service that truly caters to the fast pace and multicultural dimension of the Hamilton market, Yvenna decided to take on the challenge and strive to be the best of the best. In her debut year the prompt achievement of both local and regional awards like the “Rising Star” proved to her that she had found her calling. In her second year, her business continued to thrive being awarded number 1 for Harcourts Hamilton and now number 2 for Harcourts Internationally. Getting familiar with the Hamilton real estate market, developing a feel for value and an astonishing knack for opportunities came easy to her, and she enjoys learning more about the city’s neighbourhoods, secrets and insider tips every day.
Being one of New Zealands top performing agents fills Yvenna with pride and gratitude toward her clients and customers. Her immense drive and ambition to improve never lets her rest before the job is done above and beyond expectation. She believes that a large part of her success is her outgoing personality and delight in constantly meeting people and networking. Always good-humoured, Yvenna considers the love and support of her husband and children a crucial balance to her active real estate lifestyle.