67 Crosby Road, Chartwell All The Options On 1169m2Tweet
- Aerial Map.pdf
- Application - plans not scanned.PDF
- Auction Advantages.pdf
- Auction-Best Practice Guide ,Purchaser.pdf
- Auction-Pre Auction Sales Procedure, September 2017.pdf
- Draft Auction Conditions.pdf
- Hamilton City Council District Plan.pdf
- Hamilton City Council Map Legends.pdf
- Hamilton City Council Rates.pdf
- Health And Safety Disclosure.pdf
- New Construction Garage - Application.PDF
- Plumbing & Drainage Application -1969.PDF
- Purchaser Acknowledgement Form And Flow Chart.pdf
- Rental appraisal.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- School Zone.pdf
- Waikato Regional Rates.pdf
- Water Plan.pdf
Property DescriptionWhether it be to nest, invest or develop - this home offers it all. A Chedworth classic, this 1960's splitstone brick residence sits on an expansive 1169m2 parcel of land that is covenant-free and brimful of potential.
Proving that the traditional kiwi ¼ dream is still alive and well, this one's an ideal family offering. A fresh colour palette paired with plenty of glazing creates a light, bright and airy living zone which links to sunny outdoor living to provide a great platform for entertaining. The functional kitchen offers plenty of storage space plus there's efficient gas cooking and a full range of appliances. Casual and formal living choices ensure ample room for entertaining and relaxed family life, and there's two air-conditioning units for year-round comfort. Accommodation comprises of three double bedrooms, including a large master suit which offers outdoor access. The family bathroom's been stylishly renovated, making this a home that you can move in and immediately start to enjoy.
With excellent garaging (including basement and a freestanding double) you're spoilt for storage space. The location here really is key. In zone for Hukanui Primary, make the most of the local amenities on offer for you and your family to enjoy. Conveniently placed by Porritt Stadium, you're within short walking distance of both Chartwell and Greenhill Shopping Centres, providing you a large variety of retail options, grocery, medical, takeaway outlets, restaurants plus more. Nearby arterial roading makes travel throughout the city a breeze, as well as public transport options.
Opportunities like this are now few and far between. Our sellers instruct a sale - contact Yvenna or Craig to view today.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Yvenna Yue
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Licensed Sales Consultant
#1 Harcourts Hamilton 2019/2020
#1 Harcourts Central Region 2019/2020
#2 Harcourts national 2019/20
#2 Harcourts International 2019/20
Yvenna’s networking skills and real estate savviness catapulted her to Harcourts Hamilton’s top-achieving agent and she has no intention of slowing down.
Yvenna, originally from Shanghai, studied Management at Waikato University and fell in love with New Zealand and Hamilton in particular. In her years as a very successful entrepreneur, she built up an extensive network of social and business contacts and quickly became well known in Hamilton, both in the Kiwi and in the growing Chinese community.
Seeing a need for a real estate service that truly caters to the fast pace and multicultural dimension of the Hamilton market, Yvenna decided to take on the challenge and strive to be the best of the best. In her debut year the prompt achievement of both local and regional awards like the “Rising Star” proved to her that she had found her calling. In her second year, her business continued to thrive being awarded number 1 for Harcourts Hamilton and now number 2 for Harcourts Internationally. Getting familiar with the Hamilton real estate market, developing a feel for value and an astonishing knack for opportunities came easy to her, and she enjoys learning more about the city’s neighbourhoods, secrets and insider tips every day.
Being one of New Zealands top performing agents fills Yvenna with pride and gratitude toward her clients and customers. Her immense drive and ambition to improve never lets her rest before the job is done above and beyond expectation. She believes that a large part of her success is her outgoing personality and delight in constantly meeting people and networking. Always good-humoured, Yvenna considers the love and support of her husband and children a crucial balance to her active real estate lifestyle.