23 Brymer Road, Hamilton Private Urban OasisTweet
- 23 Brymer Road - Instrument 2.pdf
- 23 Brymer Road - Instrument.pdf
- 23 Brymer Road - Title.pdf
- 23 Brymer Road Auction Agreement.pdf
- 23 Brymer Road Flyer.pdf
- 23 Brymer Road HCC 3 waters GIS Viewer.pdf
- 23 Brymer Road LIM 7226-2020 2020-07-23.pdf
- Auction Buyer Registration.pdf
- FAQ - Buying at Auction.pdf
- Guide - S&P Agreements.pdf
- Health Safety_Hazards.pdf
- Purchaser Acknowledgement Form.pdf
- purchasing property AML (Anti Money Laundering).pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Grant Shackleton
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REA 2008
Your Sales and Marketing Consultant . . . Grant Shackleton.
Whether it is helping find your dream home, or selling your current one, you want somebody that has knowledge, expertise, honesty and integrity. Somebody who is committed to achieving the best possible result for you. Above all, you want to deal with a real person which is why Grant's focus is on creating a relationship of trust and respect with all his clients and his consultative approach also helps minimise problems and maximise opportunities. This philosophy continues with his mission statement . . . His Goal is to Help You Achieve Yours.
You can gain a vast amount of knowledge and experience during a 22 year career in Real Estate, and Grant has done just that. He consistently delivers a high level of sales successes which places him in the upper echelon of Harcourts both locally and Nationally.
Over 80% of Grant's business is either repeat or referral - it's not hard to see why.