35 Batten Drive, Flagstaff Families Wishlist TickedTweet
- As Laid Drainage Plan.PDF
- Code Compliance Certificate.PDF
- Hamilton City Council Cistrict Plan.pdf
- Hamilton City Council Map Legends.pdf
- Hamilton City Council Rates.pdf
- Health And Safety Disclosure.pdf
- Purchaser Acknowledgement Form And Flow Chart.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - Pre Type.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- School Zones.pdf
- Waikato Regional Rates.pdf
- Water Plan.pdf
Property DescriptionBeyond the great location, and access to good schools and local amenities, this stylish five-bedroom Flagstaff home gives a family space to grow. Its considered layout sees a string of bedrooms in one wing and living in another for that all important separation that families crave. The contemporary vibe and build of this tailored Homes for Living residence offers a low maintenance and virtually care-free lifestyle fostered by brick construction with Linea board highlights. When a large family lives under the same roof, durable surfaces and functionality are a must. Laminate flooring features in the living area and the kitchen's practical mindset is expressed through engineered stone tops, generous storage and walk-in pantry, plumbed refrigeration and gas cooking, all laid out in a friendly U-shape, ideal for entertaining. The sun is an all-day companion and connection to the outdoors is a key design feature. Open plan living, lounge and master bedroom all link to the deck to create a seamless environment that encourages life outdoors. Fully tiled showers feature in both bathrooms. The master goes the extra mile with a large shower and make-up station. Quality fixtures and fittings ensure a quality offering while aspects like a handbasin in the guest toilet, a separate laundry, and three heat pumps all contribute to a highly liveable environment. All bedrooms are double-size. Well-placed double glazing floods the interior with light and creates a bright warm aesthetic that impacts positively on a family's well-being. Built in 2017, the 240sqm home speaks volumes for happy family living.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Yvenna Yue
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Licensed Sales Consultant
#1 Harcourts Hamilton 2019/2020
#1 Harcourts Central Region 2019/2020
#2 Harcourts national 2019/20
#2 Harcourts International 2019/20
Yvenna’s networking skills and real estate savviness catapulted her to Harcourts Hamilton’s top-achieving agent and she has no intention of slowing down.
Yvenna, originally from Shanghai, studied Management at Waikato University and fell in love with New Zealand and Hamilton in particular. In her years as a very successful entrepreneur, she built up an extensive network of social and business contacts and quickly became well known in Hamilton, both in the Kiwi and in the growing Chinese community.
Seeing a need for a real estate service that truly caters to the fast pace and multicultural dimension of the Hamilton market, Yvenna decided to take on the challenge and strive to be the best of the best. In her debut year the prompt achievement of both local and regional awards like the “Rising Star” proved to her that she had found her calling. In her second year, her business continued to thrive being awarded number 1 for Harcourts Hamilton and now number 2 for Harcourts Internationally. Getting familiar with the Hamilton real estate market, developing a feel for value and an astonishing knack for opportunities came easy to her, and she enjoys learning more about the city’s neighbourhoods, secrets and insider tips every day.
Being one of New Zealands top performing agents fills Yvenna with pride and gratitude toward her clients and customers. Her immense drive and ambition to improve never lets her rest before the job is done above and beyond expectation. She believes that a large part of her success is her outgoing personality and delight in constantly meeting people and networking. Always good-humoured, Yvenna considers the love and support of her husband and children a crucial balance to her active real estate lifestyle.