3/105 Knighton Road,Hillcrest University Hotspot!Tweet
- Code Compliance Certificate.pdf
- HCC DECISION & APPROVED PLANS.PDF
- Hamilton City Council District Plan.pdf
- Hamilton City Council Map Legends.pdf
- Health And Safety Disclosure.pdf
- Pre-contract Disclosure.pdf
- Purchaser Acknowledgement Form And Flow Chart.pdf
- Rental appraisal.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Pretype.pdf
- School Zones.pdf
- Standard Body Corporate Operational Rules.pdf
- Water Plan.pdf
Property DescriptionA prime education hot spot located directly opposite the University of Waikato, this double-glazed townhouse comes fully furnished and proves to be an easy-care investment with healthy rental returns. Brand new, this townhouse offers a smart layout spread over two levels. Open concept living sit on easy-care tiled flooring and features a fully equipped kitchen with engineered stone tops, stainless appliances with quality fittings. There's a separate guest toilet and single internal access garaging. The upper level comprises of three bedrooms each with their own exclusive ensuite bathrooms. This great location puts you in zone for all levels of sought-after schooling, within a brisk walk to the local shops, and there's excellent public transport right at your fingertips heading in all directions over the city. * A full information pack is available to download at: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/HM52991 Get your money working for you, contact Yvenna or Craig to arrange a private viewing
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Yvenna Yue
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Licensed Sales Consultant
#1 Harcourts Hamilton 2019/2020
#1 Harcourts Central Region 2019/2020
#2 Harcourts national 2019/20
#2 Harcourts International 2019/20
Yvenna’s networking skills and real estate savviness catapulted her to Harcourts Hamilton’s top-achieving agent and she has no intention of slowing down.
Yvenna, originally from Shanghai, studied Management at Waikato University and fell in love with New Zealand and Hamilton in particular. In her years as a very successful entrepreneur, she built up an extensive network of social and business contacts and quickly became well known in Hamilton, both in the Kiwi and in the growing Chinese community.
Seeing a need for a real estate service that truly caters to the fast pace and multicultural dimension of the Hamilton market, Yvenna decided to take on the challenge and strive to be the best of the best. In her debut year the prompt achievement of both local and regional awards like the “Rising Star” proved to her that she had found her calling. In her second year, her business continued to thrive being awarded number 1 for Harcourts Hamilton and now number 2 for Harcourts Internationally. Getting familiar with the Hamilton real estate market, developing a feel for value and an astonishing knack for opportunities came easy to her, and she enjoys learning more about the city’s neighbourhoods, secrets and insider tips every day.
Being one of New Zealands top performing agents fills Yvenna with pride and gratitude toward her clients and customers. Her immense drive and ambition to improve never lets her rest before the job is done above and beyond expectation. She believes that a large part of her success is her outgoing personality and delight in constantly meeting people and networking. Always good-humoured, Yvenna considers the love and support of her husband and children a crucial balance to her active real estate lifestyle.