13 Batten Drive, Flagstaff A Taste For LuxuryTweet
- 13 Batten Drive - Instrument 1.pdf
- Auction Advantages.pdf
- Auction-Best Practice Guide ,Purchaser.pdf
- Auction-Pre Auction Sales Procedure, September 2017.pdf
- Code Compliance Certificate.pdf
- Draft Auction Conditions.pdf
- Floor Plan.pdf
- Hamilton City Council Distrcit Plan.pdf
- Hamilton City Council Map Legends.pdf
- Hamilton City Council Rates.pdf
- Health And Safety Disclosure.pdf
- Laid Drainage Plan.PDF
- Purchaser Acknowledgement Form And Flow Chart.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- School Zones.pdf
- Waikato Regional Rates.pdf
- Water Plan.pdf
Property DescriptionMuch admired for its size and setting, this bespoke home places luxury into the liveability of Flagstaff. Its 402sqm footprint makes it one of the largest homes in Hamilton's north suburbs. Heartwarming comfort and contemporary excellence partner to provide a home of enduring quality designed to last a family a life-time. Built in 2018 by Kiwi Built Homes on a 776sqm site bordered by a gully, the property is a well-crafted orchestration of architecture and landscape. Clearly distinguishable through its architectural design and treatment, the full-height entry integrates beautifully and seamlessly with the look and feel of the home. An undoubted highlight is the seriously large light-filled kitchen, meals and family living space with panoramic windows framing garden and gully views. The designer kitchen rewards avid entertainers with dual side-by-side ovens, LED underbench lighting, stainless appliances, a scullery and breakfast bar. This foodies haven connects visually and physically to both open air and sheltered outdoor living areas for a continuous indoor-outdoor lifestyle. Lounge areas upstairs and down give everyone room to relax and the kitchenette/bar in the upper lounge assures instant access to refreshments. Exercise can be done in the comfort of a home gym and the separate office means fewer interruptions and more focused work. Master bedrooms on both levels each have an ensuite and walk-in robe. The upper master goes a step further with a make-up station and private balcony gazing across the district. Children's bedrooms also occupy the top storey. A total of four stylish bathrooms speak of high-level luxury. All are fully tiled, have rainwater shower heads, dual vanities and underfloor heating. A family can start and finish their day in utmost comfort in a home that has central ducted air-con, numerous heatpumps, sensor hallway lights, a separate laundry and carpeted double garage. A kwila deck and professional landscaping complement the sophisticated aerated concrete-clad residence with stand-out kerbside appeal in a prized location.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Yvenna Yue
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Licensed Sales Consultant
#1 Harcourts Hamilton 2019/2020
#1 Harcourts Central Region 2019/2020
#2 Harcourts national 2019/20
#2 Harcourts International 2019/20
Yvenna’s networking skills and real estate savviness catapulted her to Harcourts Hamilton’s top-achieving agent and she has no intention of slowing down.
Yvenna, originally from Shanghai, studied Management at Waikato University and fell in love with New Zealand and Hamilton in particular. In her years as a very successful entrepreneur, she built up an extensive network of social and business contacts and quickly became well known in Hamilton, both in the Kiwi and in the growing Chinese community.
Seeing a need for a real estate service that truly caters to the fast pace and multicultural dimension of the Hamilton market, Yvenna decided to take on the challenge and strive to be the best of the best. In her debut year the prompt achievement of both local and regional awards like the “Rising Star” proved to her that she had found her calling. In her second year, her business continued to thrive being awarded number 1 for Harcourts Hamilton and now number 2 for Harcourts Internationally. Getting familiar with the Hamilton real estate market, developing a feel for value and an astonishing knack for opportunities came easy to her, and she enjoys learning more about the city’s neighbourhoods, secrets and insider tips every day.
Being one of New Zealands top performing agents fills Yvenna with pride and gratitude toward her clients and customers. Her immense drive and ambition to improve never lets her rest before the job is done above and beyond expectation. She believes that a large part of her success is her outgoing personality and delight in constantly meeting people and networking. Always good-humoured, Yvenna considers the love and support of her husband and children a crucial balance to her active real estate lifestyle.