19B Perindale Drive, Chartwell Perindale On The Park!Tweet
- Auction Agreement Draft.pdf
- Flats Plan.pdf
- Hamilton City Council District Plan.pdf
- Hamilton City Council Map Legends.pdf
- Hamilton City Council Rates.pdf
- Health And Safety Disclosure.pdf
- Historical Lim Report.pdf
- Instrument 2.pdf
- Instrument 3.pdf
- Purchaser Acknowledgement Form And Flow Chart.pdf
- Rental Appraisal.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- School Zones.pdf
- Waikato Region Rates.pdf
- Water Plan.pdf
Property DescriptionWaking up to a park landscape is a mood enhancer and a restorative way to start and end the day. Looking at nature and having a vista are intrinsic human desires. The theory holds true at this Chartwell home which gazes over Donny Park. Extremely well-kept and maintained, the two-storey home nests in a garden wonderland full of fruit trees and veggie beds. Newly upgraded retaining means no major landscaping work is needed. Intuitively configured for family life, the home has a large rumpus room, bedroom or office, bathroom and double internal garaging at ground level. Guests are comfortably and privately accommodated, and older teens can enjoy a great sense of independence. A perfect space for kids as well as older family members, the multi-purpose rumpus room is a place where children can play, teenagers can hang out with their friends and parents can relax. Upstairs reveals a spacious open plan living zone made bright and airy through a sarked raking ceiling. The tidy kitchen has good storage and a garden window framing a leafy outlook. It adjoins the separate laundry. Three upper bedrooms, served by a full bathroom, give a family room to grow. The go-to spot for entertaining and relaxing is the elevated deck overlooking the park. In a fabulous spot in established Chartwell, the location provides easy access to the river, parks, schools, Queenwood Village and Chartwell Shopping Centre.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Yvenna Yue
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Licensed Sales Consultant
#1 Harcourts Hamilton 2019/2020
#1 Harcourts Central Region 2019/2020
#2 Harcourts national 2019/20
#2 Harcourts International 2019/20
Yvenna’s networking skills and real estate savviness catapulted her to Harcourts Hamilton’s top-achieving agent and she has no intention of slowing down.
Yvenna, originally from Shanghai, studied Management at Waikato University and fell in love with New Zealand and Hamilton in particular. In her years as a very successful entrepreneur, she built up an extensive network of social and business contacts and quickly became well known in Hamilton, both in the Kiwi and in the growing Chinese community.
Seeing a need for a real estate service that truly caters to the fast pace and multicultural dimension of the Hamilton market, Yvenna decided to take on the challenge and strive to be the best of the best. In her debut year the prompt achievement of both local and regional awards like the “Rising Star” proved to her that she had found her calling. In her second year, her business continued to thrive being awarded number 1 for Harcourts Hamilton and now number 2 for Harcourts Internationally. Getting familiar with the Hamilton real estate market, developing a feel for value and an astonishing knack for opportunities came easy to her, and she enjoys learning more about the city’s neighbourhoods, secrets and insider tips every day.
Being one of New Zealands top performing agents fills Yvenna with pride and gratitude toward her clients and customers. Her immense drive and ambition to improve never lets her rest before the job is done above and beyond expectation. She believes that a large part of her success is her outgoing personality and delight in constantly meeting people and networking. Always good-humoured, Yvenna considers the love and support of her husband and children a crucial balance to her active real estate lifestyle.