2/30A Thomson Avenue, Dinsdale Brand New And In The Zone!Tweet
- Aerial Map.pdf
- Final Scheme Plan.pdf
- Final approved Plans.pdf
- Flood Map.pdf
- Hamilton City Council District Plan.pdf
- Hamilton City Council Map Legends.pdf
- Health And Safety Disclosure.pdf
- Master build certificate 2.30a.pdf
- Property Brochure.pdf
- Purchaser Acknowledgement Form And Flow Chart.pdf
- Rental Appraisal.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Pretype U2.pdf
- School Zone.pdf
- Water Plan.pdf
Property DescriptionSoon ready to embrace its first owners with completion just weeks away, nothing says easy-care living like this brand-new townhouse situated in a desirable Dinsdale location. A quality construction backed by a 10-year Master Build warranty and smartly dressed in brick and linea, the 2.55m-high stud creates a light-filled aesthetic to complement the home's high-spec fitout. The kitchen boasts a full set of stainless Bosch appliances with sleek good looks and the practicality of engineered stone tops. The super smart layout offers two double bedrooms including the master with ensuite. Both bathrooms are stylishly appointed with fully tiled showers. LED lighting promote energy efficiency while a heat pump and gas hot water assure year-round comfort. The laundry is located in the single internal access garage. Positioned on a 220m2 (approx..) freehold section, this great Dinsdale location places you within a few minutes' walk of Aberdeen Primary. Wake and Swarbrick Parks are just around the corner along with Fraser High and nearby public transport routes heading in all directions over the city. Priced to sell, this simply will not last. Contact Yvenna or Craig to view today.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Yvenna Yue
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Licensed Sales Consultant
#1 Harcourts Hamilton 2019/2020
#1 Harcourts Central Region 2019/2020
#2 Harcourts national 2019/20
#2 Harcourts International 2019/20
Yvenna’s networking skills and real estate savviness catapulted her to Harcourts Hamilton’s top-achieving agent and she has no intention of slowing down.
Yvenna, originally from Shanghai, studied Management at Waikato University and fell in love with New Zealand and Hamilton in particular. In her years as a very successful entrepreneur, she built up an extensive network of social and business contacts and quickly became well known in Hamilton, both in the Kiwi and in the growing Chinese community.
Seeing a need for a real estate service that truly caters to the fast pace and multicultural dimension of the Hamilton market, Yvenna decided to take on the challenge and strive to be the best of the best. In her debut year the prompt achievement of both local and regional awards like the “Rising Star” proved to her that she had found her calling. In her second year, her business continued to thrive being awarded number 1 for Harcourts Hamilton and now number 2 for Harcourts Internationally. Getting familiar with the Hamilton real estate market, developing a feel for value and an astonishing knack for opportunities came easy to her, and she enjoys learning more about the city’s neighbourhoods, secrets and insider tips every day.
Being one of New Zealands top performing agents fills Yvenna with pride and gratitude toward her clients and customers. Her immense drive and ambition to improve never lets her rest before the job is done above and beyond expectation. She believes that a large part of her success is her outgoing personality and delight in constantly meeting people and networking. Always good-humoured, Yvenna considers the love and support of her husband and children a crucial balance to her active real estate lifestyle.