14 Velma Crescent, NawtonTweet
- Aerial - Velma Crescent 14.pdf
- LIM Report - Velma Crescent 14.pdf
- Property Information Sheet - Velma Crescent 14.pdf
- Rental Appraisal - Velma Crescent 14.pdf
- School Zones - Velma Crescent 14.pdf
- Title - Velma Crescent 14.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Stacey Levien - Harcourts
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Proud to be a consistent award-winning agent, Stacey has built a solid business in the Lifestyle and Residential market through repeat business and word of mouth referrals.
Stacey takes great personal satisfaction from being a highly motivated and skilled sales and marketing specialist and for being able to successfully help people meet their real estate needs. Her promise is to give you the same advice as she would to a close friend or family member. As soon as you meet her, you will feel at ease with her open, friendly and candid manner whilst still maintaining a professional approach.