15 Tamihana Avenue, Fairfield Blue Chip LocationTweet
- ###Parent Title.pdf
- ###Rental Appraisal.pdf
- ###Resource Consent.pdf
- ###Sale and Purchase Agreement Pretype.pdf
- Aerial Map.pdf
- Bathroom Upgrade and Ensuite Addition - Application.PDF
- Bathroom Upgrade and Ensuite Addition - Plans.PDF
- Hamilton City Council District Plan.pdf
- Hamilton City Council Map Legends.pdf
- Health And Safety Disclosure.pdf
- Purchaser Acknowledgement Form And Flow Chart.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- School Zone.pdf
- Water Plan.pdf
Property DescriptionA combination of highly desirable elements, including location, place this property in the blue-chip category. Its prized city-fringe address is one of Hamilton's most coveted. Full of family and lifestyle appeal, the area is zoned for Woodstock Primary and walking distance to Waikato Diocesan, river trails, trendy shops and popular cafes. An iconic Fairfield property, the previous owners of 72 years had done a fantastic job of keeping it well-maintained and updated, but there's still the opportunity to add your own personal touches. With five generous bedrooms and three bathrooms, there's plenty of content here to cater for large scale family living. The stylish kitchen weaves together form and function, and comes complete with a full set of quality appliances and breakfast bar for meals on the go. The formal lounge offers relaxed yet refined living and the effortless way both living spaces connect to the patio makes indoor-outdoor living a major asset - and there's even room to put a pool. Bedrooms and bathrooms are evenly spread over two levels and the master bedroom offers an ensuite and walk-in robe. Above the double garage there's a versatile studio with its own entry, making it an ideal rumpus room for the kids or the perfect setup for a work from home office. Sitting on a 612sqm section (subject to title issue), the content is all here. We've got clear instructions to sell - contact Yvenna or Craig to arrange your viewing today.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Yvenna Yue
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Licensed Sales Consultant
#1 Harcourts Hamilton 2019/2020
#1 Harcourts Central Region 2019/2020
#2 Harcourts national 2019/20
#2 Harcourts International 2019/20
Yvenna’s networking skills and real estate savviness catapulted her to Harcourts Hamilton’s top-achieving agent and she has no intention of slowing down.
Yvenna, originally from Shanghai, studied Management at Waikato University and fell in love with New Zealand and Hamilton in particular. In her years as a very successful entrepreneur, she built up an extensive network of social and business contacts and quickly became well known in Hamilton, both in the Kiwi and in the growing Chinese community.
Seeing a need for a real estate service that truly caters to the fast pace and multicultural dimension of the Hamilton market, Yvenna decided to take on the challenge and strive to be the best of the best. In her debut year the prompt achievement of both local and regional awards like the “Rising Star” proved to her that she had found her calling. In her second year, her business continued to thrive being awarded number 1 for Harcourts Hamilton and now number 2 for Harcourts Internationally. Getting familiar with the Hamilton real estate market, developing a feel for value and an astonishing knack for opportunities came easy to her, and she enjoys learning more about the city’s neighbourhoods, secrets and insider tips every day.
Being one of New Zealands top performing agents fills Yvenna with pride and gratitude toward her clients and customers. Her immense drive and ambition to improve never lets her rest before the job is done above and beyond expectation. She believes that a large part of her success is her outgoing personality and delight in constantly meeting people and networking. Always good-humoured, Yvenna considers the love and support of her husband and children a crucial balance to her active real estate lifestyle.