3 Faber Place, Rototuna Smart Entry Into the North!Tweet
- ###Code Compliance Certificate.pdf
- ###Rent Appraisal.pdf
- ###Sale and Purchase Agreement Pretype.pdf
- Aerial Map.pdf
- Final Copy - Plans.PDF
- Hamilton City Council District Plan.pdf
- Hamilton City Council Map Legends.pdf
- Hamilton City Council Rates.pdf
- Health And Safety Disclosure.pdf
- Instruments (1).pdf
- Instruments (2).pdf
- Instruments (3).pdf
- Instruments (4).pdf
- Instruments (5).pdf
- Instruments (6).pdf
- Property flyer.pdf
- Purchaser Acknowledgement Form And Flow Chart.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- School Zone.pdf
- Waikato Regional Rates.pdf
- Water Plan.pdf
Property DescriptionPresenting as new with a preferred street-front position, this executive styled townhouse offers all the key credentials as a smart investment, easy-care first home, or lockup and leave. Light, bright and airy, the open plan living/kitchen area makes daily living effortless. The kitchen offers an array of quality stainless appliances including gas cooking with plenty of storage space. The super-smart layout offers two double bedrooms and a well-appointed bathroom with quality fixtures and fittings. Garaging is single internal access, and the double-glazed joinery paired with the centrally placed heat pump, ensures year-round climate control. With its own 204m2 freehold title - there's no body corps to worry about here. Low maintenance construction provides busy owners with more time to relax and enjoy life. The location places you in zone for all levels of decile 10 schooling and within walking distance to local Rototuna amenities. A fantastic opportunity to enter the Rototuna location. This must be sold - contact one of the team to arrange your viewing today.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Yvenna Yue
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Licensed Sales Consultant
#1 Harcourts Hamilton 2019/2020
#1 Harcourts Central Region 2019/2020
#2 Harcourts national 2019/20
#2 Harcourts International 2019/20
Yvenna’s networking skills and real estate savviness catapulted her to Harcourts Hamilton’s top-achieving agent and she has no intention of slowing down.
Yvenna, originally from Shanghai, studied Management at Waikato University and fell in love with New Zealand and Hamilton in particular. In her years as a very successful entrepreneur, she built up an extensive network of social and business contacts and quickly became well known in Hamilton, both in the Kiwi and in the growing Chinese community.
Seeing a need for a real estate service that truly caters to the fast pace and multicultural dimension of the Hamilton market, Yvenna decided to take on the challenge and strive to be the best of the best. In her debut year the prompt achievement of both local and regional awards like the “Rising Star” proved to her that she had found her calling. In her second year, her business continued to thrive being awarded number 1 for Harcourts Hamilton and now number 2 for Harcourts Internationally. Getting familiar with the Hamilton real estate market, developing a feel for value and an astonishing knack for opportunities came easy to her, and she enjoys learning more about the city’s neighbourhoods, secrets and insider tips every day.
Being one of New Zealands top performing agents fills Yvenna with pride and gratitude toward her clients and customers. Her immense drive and ambition to improve never lets her rest before the job is done above and beyond expectation. She believes that a large part of her success is her outgoing personality and delight in constantly meeting people and networking. Always good-humoured, Yvenna considers the love and support of her husband and children a crucial balance to her active real estate lifestyle.