2 Keswick Crescent King Of The CastleTweet
- ###Code Compliance Certificate.pdf
- ###Rental Appraisal.pdf
- ###Sale and Purchase Agreement Pretype.pdf
- Aerial Map.pdf
- HCC District Plan.pdf
- HCC Rates.pdf
- Hamilton City Council Rates.pdf
- Instruments (1).pdf
- Instruments (2).pdf
- Scanned Building Consent -New 2 storey Dwelling With Attached Garage (Plans).PDF
- Scanned Building Consent- New 2 storey Dwelling With Attached Garage.PDF
- School Zones.pdf
- Waikato Regional Rates.pdf
- Water Plan.pdf
Property DescriptionIf size and address matter, this palatial looking Huntington home will pique your interest. Set on a corner site and often admired, it has a commanding street presence in a prized neighbourhood sought for its quality real estate. Delivering classic good looks in the context of modern living, this large, immaculate family home shows pride of ownership. Recently repainted and refreshed, it promises a family years of enjoyment. There is no shortage of space for relaxed everyday living, plenty of formal and informal living and dining options for entertaining, and heightened indoor-outdoor flow. The functional kitchen dishes up granite tops, dual ovens, gas cooking, ample storage, a breakfast bar and a breakfast nook. Four double bedrooms and three sizeable bathrooms sit comfortably on the impressive 284sqm footprint. The downstairs guest room opens outdoors, and the office off the entry could serve as a fifth bedroom. A balcony extends off the generous master suite upstairs, and the two first floor bedrooms are served by a large family bathroom. All three bathrooms are deluxe tiled spaces, renovated to a high standard and boasting quality fittings, rainwater showerheads and underfloor heating. A laundry is neatly recessed into the fully carpeted, over-height double garage. This home impresses from the moment you step into its grand full height entrance foyer with sarked ceilings. Centrally placed air-conditioners keep the interior ambient all through the year and the outdoors is enhanced by a soothing waterfall and pond. The location is enviable. Huntington is sought for its central convenience and zoning for both Hukanui Primary and the Rototuna Junior/Senior High schooling. Contact Yvenna or Craig to arrange your viewing today.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Yvenna Yue
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Licensed Sales Consultant
#1 Harcourts Hamilton 2019/2020
#1 Harcourts Central Region 2019/2020
#2 Harcourts national 2019/20
#2 Harcourts International 2019/20
Yvenna’s networking skills and real estate savviness catapulted her to Harcourts Hamilton’s top-achieving agent and she has no intention of slowing down.
Yvenna, originally from Shanghai, studied Management at Waikato University and fell in love with New Zealand and Hamilton in particular. In her years as a very successful entrepreneur, she built up an extensive network of social and business contacts and quickly became well known in Hamilton, both in the Kiwi and in the growing Chinese community.
Seeing a need for a real estate service that truly caters to the fast pace and multicultural dimension of the Hamilton market, Yvenna decided to take on the challenge and strive to be the best of the best. In her debut year the prompt achievement of both local and regional awards like the “Rising Star” proved to her that she had found her calling. In her second year, her business continued to thrive being awarded number 1 for Harcourts Hamilton and now number 2 for Harcourts Internationally. Getting familiar with the Hamilton real estate market, developing a feel for value and an astonishing knack for opportunities came easy to her, and she enjoys learning more about the city’s neighbourhoods, secrets and insider tips every day.
Being one of New Zealands top performing agents fills Yvenna with pride and gratitude toward her clients and customers. Her immense drive and ambition to improve never lets her rest before the job is done above and beyond expectation. She believes that a large part of her success is her outgoing personality and delight in constantly meeting people and networking. Always good-humoured, Yvenna considers the love and support of her husband and children a crucial balance to her active real estate lifestyle.