213 Sturges Road The start of something newTweet
- 213 Sturges Rd - Auction documents.pdf
- 213 Sturges Rd - Rental Assessment.pdf
- 213 Sturges Rd - title.pdf
- 213 Sturges Road - LIM.pdf
- AML Guidelines.pdf
- OIA Harcourts Purchaser Acknowledgment.pdf
- REA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide (1).pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide for Auction.pdf
Property DescriptionOnce upon a time a young couple and their children moved into their new home in Sturges Road and now 40 something years on it's time to say goodbye. This very generously sized 2- bedroom home is sitting on an 835m freehold site and offers great opportunity to add value. You can bring along your imagination and completely redesign this home or mix a bit of the old with the new and keep some of the old character this 50's home provides and entwine it with modern day styling. There is a huge man cave / workshop underneath the home alongside loads of parking, a carport and a garage which is currently being used as a sleepout. This home was also home to many very happy bird families with the aviaries the owner built out the back. The foundations for these aviaries are still there but you will need to reinstate them back to their former glory. Location here is mint. Right in the heart of Henderson Heights and zoned for the very popular Western Heights primary school. You are also a short walk to Lake Panorama and playgrounds. These are great areas for walking your dogs or taking the kids for a stroll. Sturges Road train station is also short trip away and bus stops are close by. These owners are offering flexible settlement time frames and early offers are welcomed. Call Trudi 027 878 3400 or Greg 021 236 7386 for a private viewing or come along to an open home. Saturday and Sunday 1pm - 1.30pm. Auction Sunday 29th September on-site at 1.30pm. Other agencies - referrals are welcome. Call us to discuss.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Trudi Ashby
Blue Fern Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Buying and selling a house can be an overwhelming experience, even if you've done it before. Make your real estate experience an easy one with Trudi and Greg Ashby, your real estate team.
Trudi has been providing an outstanding, personable service to home buyers and sellers alike since 2014. Her desire to help you and her genuine interest in forming personal connections has been recorded in the many happy testimonials received from clients. Trudi's expertise extends throughout Auckland, from Huapai to Manurewa with her main edge and knowledge being West Auckland, Trudi and Greg’s home base.
Catherine Swinn, their Branch Manager, comments, “Trudi and Greg are a power couple in real estate. Each bring something to the table. Greg has a strong head for practicalities and Trudi has an incredible empathy with all her clients. They are consistently in the Top 10 Agents at our Award events and I know this is down to their hard work and passion for real estate.”
Born and raised in West Auckland, Greg has well established roots in the community. He was an integral member of the Glenora Rugby League club for many years and is currently co-trainer of a cross-fit team at the Trusts Stadium and also his son’s rugby team referee when he is not doing real estate.
Together Trudi and Greg have formed a dynamic real estate duo. They work collaboratively to get the best result for you. When it comes to buying and selling your home, make Trudi and Greg Ashby your only choice.