30 Kearns Drive, Hobsonville One Of The Best In Hobsonville PointTweet
- 30 Kearns Dr - Rental Appraisal.pdf
- 30 Kearns Drive - Auction Agreement.pdf
- 30 Kearns Drive - LIM.pdf
- 30 Kearns Drive - Title.pdf
- AML Flyer for Vendors & Purchasers.pdf
- Authority to Bid by Phone.pdf
- OIO Harcourts Form.pdf
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide for Auction.pdf
Property DescriptionFrom the moment you step inside you will notice the attention to detail. Immaculately presented and aesthetically pleasing, this brand new executive home provides the highest standard of living and is equipped with every modern convenience to create absolute comfort. Set on a corner site the home is warm and inviting with a stylish kitchen, open plan living area flowing out to a sunny deck in the backyard, a great place for relaxing and entertaining.
This home truly stands out and offers all the modern luxuries:
- Superb size with 2.7m high stud and land area of 386m2 (more or less)
- 5 generous bedrooms, 4 luxury bathrooms (including 2 ensuites), and master bedroom with impressive walk in wardrobe.
- A downstairs bedroom, great for extended family, grandparents, teenagers, guest or homestay.
- Two spacious living rooms - one upstairs and one downstairs, providing flexible living spaces for all the family.
- Excellent indoor-outdoor flow from the open plan living area to a sun-soaked outdoor decking area, perfect for those summer BBQ's, or entertaining family and friends.
- Internal access double garage with built in cupboards for extra storage and off street parking spaces.
After dinner take a stroll around the lovely community - what a wonderful way to end your evening. This home is conveniently located only 5-10 minutes drive to coffee shops, Soljans Estate Winery, Ferry terminal, Westgate and NorthWest shopping centres and easy access to North-Western Motorway 16 to Auckland CBD and Upper Harbour Motorway 18 to North Shore. In zone for excellent schools, Hobsonville Point Primary School (Decile 10) and Hobsonville Point Secondary School (Decile 10).
Call us today to arrange a private viewing or come through one of our open homes.
Pre-auction offers welcome. Deposit and settlement terms are flexible.
Auction: Sunday, 6 December 2020 at 6:15pm, onsite (unless sold prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyThe information contained in this PropertyFile has been prepared in good faith, but neither the vendor nor their lawyers nore their realtors have any responsibility for the accuracy of any part of this information. To the extent that a recipient relies on any of the information in this PropertyFile, the recipient does so at their own risk. Neither the vendor nor the vendor's lawyer nor the vendor's realtor will be liable in any way for the incorrect or incomplete information in this PropertyFile. No recipient will have any claim against the vendor or the vendor's lawyer or the vendor's realtors arising from any information contained or omitted from this PropertyFile. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Fiona Li
Blue Fern Realty Ltd
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Bringing a fresh, passionate and high-energy approach to real estate sales in the Central Eastern Bays, Fiona Li’s ten years of customer service experience have nurtured a true talent for building long-lasting relationships. Maintaining reliability, integrity and honesty at every turn, she’s able to connect with buyers and sellers of all ages and backgrounds, and as a testament to her exemplary client satisfaction record, many have become firm friends. An exceptional work ethic, complemented with kindness and patience, has seen Fiona achieve incredible results and an impressive sales record, while her fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English means she’s well-equipped to cater to the multi-cultural community with sensitivity and ease. Fiona takes pride in her ‘can-do’ attitude and always acts with the utmost diligence and sincerity.