12 Parkcrest Drive, Henderson Heights Perfect On Parkcrest - Owners CommittedTweet
- 12 Parkcrest Dr - Auction Agreement.pdf
- 12 Parkcrest Dr - LIM.pdf
- 12 Parkcrest Dr - Rental Appraisal.pdf
- 12 Parkcrest Dr - title.pdf
- AML Flyer for Vendors & Purchasers.pdf
- Authority to Bid by Phone.pdf
- OIO Harcourts Form.pdf
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide for Auction.pdf
Property DescriptionAfter 14 happy years our owners have purchased a new home, leaving their immaculate four bedroom brick and tile home in a family friendly neighbourhood for the next lucky owner. Generously proportioned this warm and sunny home offers:
- Four spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite and large main bathroom.
- Spacious lounge, dining area and modern kitchen and family room with perfect indoor/outdoor flow to a sunny entertainers deck.
- Flat fully fenced section, perfect for children and pets to safely play.
- Double internal access garage and further off street parks.
- Short stroll to local Palomino shops, parks and playgrounds and zoned for Summerland Primary.
- Ideally located for public transport with buses and Sturges Road Train Station close by.
Our owners have enjoyed the ease and convenience of living in this sought-after neighbourhood. So pick up the phone and call Fiona Li today to make a time to view this wonderful property.
Deposit terms flexible. Pre-auction offers welcome.
Auction: Saturday, 12 December at 6:00pm, onsite (unless sold prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyThe information contained in this PropertyFile has been prepared in good faith, but neither the vendor nor their lawyers nore their realtors have any responsibility for the accuracy of any part of this information. To the extent that a recipient relies on any of the information in this PropertyFile, the recipient does so at their own risk. Neither the vendor nor the vendor's lawyer nor the vendor's realtor will be liable in any way for the incorrect or incomplete information in this PropertyFile. No recipient will have any claim against the vendor or the vendor's lawyer or the vendor's realtors arising from any information contained or omitted from this PropertyFile. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Fiona Li
Blue Fern Realty Ltd
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Bringing a fresh, passionate and high-energy approach to real estate sales in the Central Eastern Bays, Fiona Li’s ten years of customer service experience have nurtured a true talent for building long-lasting relationships. Maintaining reliability, integrity and honesty at every turn, she’s able to connect with buyers and sellers of all ages and backgrounds, and as a testament to her exemplary client satisfaction record, many have become firm friends. An exceptional work ethic, complemented with kindness and patience, has seen Fiona achieve incredible results and an impressive sales record, while her fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English means she’s well-equipped to cater to the multi-cultural community with sensitivity and ease. Fiona takes pride in her ‘can-do’ attitude and always acts with the utmost diligence and sincerity.