200 Metcalfe Road, Ranui Babich Hills Delight – Summerland ZoneTweet
- 200 Metcalfe Rd - LIM.pdf
- 200 Metcalfe Rd - Rental Appraisal.pdf
- 200 Metcalfe Rd - Title.pdf
- AML Flyer for Vendors & Purchasers.pdf
- Authority to Bid by Phone.pdf
- OIO Harcourts Form.pdf
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide for Auction.pdf
Property DescriptionThis fabulous family home built for our owners is now up for grabs as they are relocating to Australia.
It's not just about luxury living, this executive home with 2.7m high ceilings offers a stunning design to create a modern private retreat for your family.
Natural light flows through the spacious open plan living area which seamlessly opens onto a sunny deck with beautiful views. A modern luxury kitchen with quality appliances and a separate pantry is an chefs dream!
This quality home also offers:
• 630m2 (more or less) freehold land and 360.5m2 floor area.
• 5 spacious bedrooms (including 2 master ensuite bedrooms with walk in wardrobes and the upstairs master bedroom having the added bonus of a deck with City views).
• 3 spacious living areas plus dining area.
• 3 bathrooms plus 4 toilets and a separate spacious laundry.
• Versatile floor plan offering 1 ensuite bedroom on the ground floor to accommodate grandparents, teenagers or home-stays!
• Heat pump, DVS, security system, central vacuum system and double glazing.
• Double internal access garage.
• Beautiful views to Rangitoto and the Sky Tower.
Set on the edge of the quality Babich Hills subdivision - walk to the park and with easy access to the motorway and Lincoln Road shops, restaurants, schools and other local amenities all close by. Zoned for Summerland Primary School. Public transport couldn't be easier with the bus stop and train station within walking distance.
Don't miss out - call Team Fiona Li to arrange a viewing today or visit our open homes.
Settlement and deposit terms flexible. Pre-auction offers welcome.
Auction: Saturday, 5 December at 4:00pm, onsite (unless sold prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyThe information contained in this PropertyFile has been prepared in good faith, but neither the vendor nor their lawyers nore their realtors have any responsibility for the accuracy of any part of this information. To the extent that a recipient relies on any of the information in this PropertyFile, the recipient does so at their own risk. Neither the vendor nor the vendor's lawyer nor the vendor's realtor will be liable in any way for the incorrect or incomplete information in this PropertyFile. No recipient will have any claim against the vendor or the vendor's lawyer or the vendor's realtors arising from any information contained or omitted from this PropertyFile. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Fiona Li
Blue Fern Realty Ltd
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Bringing a fresh, passionate and high-energy approach to real estate sales in the Central Eastern Bays, Fiona Li’s ten years of customer service experience have nurtured a true talent for building long-lasting relationships. Maintaining reliability, integrity and honesty at every turn, she’s able to connect with buyers and sellers of all ages and backgrounds, and as a testament to her exemplary client satisfaction record, many have become firm friends. An exceptional work ethic, complemented with kindness and patience, has seen Fiona achieve incredible results and an impressive sales record, while her fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English means she’s well-equipped to cater to the multi-cultural community with sensitivity and ease. Fiona takes pride in her ‘can-do’ attitude and always acts with the utmost diligence and sincerity.