45 Harvest Drive, Henderson Heights Prime Position - Must Be Sold!Tweet
- 45 Harvest Dr - Builders Report.pdf
- 45 Harvest Dr - LIM.pdf
- 45 Harvest Dr - Title.pdf
- 45 Harvest Drive - Auction Agreement.pdf
- 45 Harvest Drive - Rental Appraisal.pdf
- AML Flyer for Vendors & Purchasers.pdf
- REAA Resdential Property Agency Agreement Guide.pdf
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide for Auction.pdf
Property DescriptionJust a short stroll to Summerland Primary School, this beautifully presented 3 bedroom home is sure to impress!
Some of its fine features include:
• Quality built Fletcher Home (full builders report available)
• 3 Spacious double bedrooms
• Master with ensuite & walk in robe
• Open plan living plus separate formal lounge
• Great flow to spacious paved patio and landscaped backyard
• Internal access double garage and plenty of off street parking
• Walking distance to public transport, shops, schools and park
• Flat fully fenced freehold 574 sqm section
• Part share of tennis court
• Sought after Summerland School Zone
This spacious, thoughtfully designed home is what families dream about. After living here happily for the last 18 years our owners are moving out of Auckland. Call Benita now & arrange a time to view before it’s gone!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available. 1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing. 4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent. 5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Benita Dwyer
Blue Fern Realty Ltd
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
As a long time West Auckland resident Benita brings her local knowledge, marketing savvy and friendly personality to Real Estate. Benita has joined Harcourts after over a decade of experience in sales, marketing and customer service.
With the backing of Readers Digest ‘Most Trusted Brand' and New Zealand’s largest Real Estate Company, Benita’s focus is on total client satisfaction.
For a fresh approach, packed full of energy, commitment, professionalism along with a friendly smile! - Look no further than Benita for all your real estate needs.