110 West Harbour Drive, West Harbour Everything You Want in West HarbourTweet
- 110 West Harbour Drive - Auction Agreement.pdf
- 110 West Harbour Drive - LIM.pdf
- 110 West Harbour Drive - Rental Appraisal.pdf
- 110 West Harbour Drive - Title.pdf
- AML Flyer for Vendors & Purchasers.pdf
- Auction Bidding Registration Form.pdf
- Authority to Bid by Phone.pdf
- OIO Hand Out.pdf
- Pre-auction offer procedure document.pdf
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide for Auction.pdf
Property DescriptionSet in an elevated position on a 618m2 site, this 4 bedroom home offers endless opportunities for family and entertaining.
Beautifully presented, this home features:
- 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in wardrobe.
- A spacious open plan, airy living and dining room and modern well appointed, sun filled kitchen overlooking the garden.
- Elevated deck with urban and water views to the estuary to the front of the home.
- Fully fenced with private entertainment area and room for kids and pets to play.
- A separate laundry.
- Double garaging.
- Zoned for Marina View and Hobsonville Point Secondary schools.
- Walking distance to Marina View School.
Situated in a desirable area of West Harbour, this home definitely delivers on location. A short distance to Westgate Shopping Centre and the North West Shopping Mall and easy access to the motorway to Auckland's CBD and the North Shore and with the Ferry to the City from Marina View or Hobsonville Point, commuting couldn’t be easier.
Tempted? You really should be! Call Team Fiona Li to view today or visit our open homes.
Deposit terms flexible. All pre-auction offers welcome.
Auction: Sunday 23 May at 12:00pm, onsite (unless sold prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyThe information contained in this PropertyFile has been prepared in good faith, but neither the vendor nor their lawyers nore their realtors have any responsibility for the accuracy of any part of this information. To the extent that a recipient relies on any of the information in this PropertyFile, the recipient does so at their own risk. Neither the vendor nor the vendor's lawyer nor the vendor's realtor will be liable in any way for the incorrect or incomplete information in this PropertyFile. No recipient will have any claim against the vendor or the vendor's lawyer or the vendor's realtors arising from any information contained or omitted from this PropertyFile. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Fiona Li
Blue Fern Realty Ltd
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Bringing a fresh, passionate and high-energy approach to real estate sales in the Central Eastern Bays, Fiona Li’s ten years of customer service experience have nurtured a true talent for building long-lasting relationships. Maintaining reliability, integrity and honesty at every turn, she’s able to connect with buyers and sellers of all ages and backgrounds, and as a testament to her exemplary client satisfaction record, many have become firm friends. An exceptional work ethic, complemented with kindness and patience, has seen Fiona achieve incredible results and an impressive sales record, while her fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English means she’s well-equipped to cater to the multi-cultural community with sensitivity and ease. Fiona takes pride in her ‘can-do’ attitude and always acts with the utmost diligence and sincerity.