13 Eric Gifford Drive, Ranui Make Your Dreams Come TrueTweet
- 13 Eric Gifford Dr - Auction Agreement.pdf
- 13 Eric Gifford Dr - LIM.pdf
- 13 Eric Gifford Dr - Rental Appraisal.pdf
- 13 Eric Gifford Dr - Title.pdf
- AML Flyer for Vendors & Purchasers.pdf
- Auction Bidding Registration Form.pdf
- Authority to Bid by Phone.pdf
- OIO Hand Out.pdf
- Pre-auction offer procedure document.pdf
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide for Auction.pdf
Property DescriptionModern luxury located in one of the best streets in Ranui in the new subdivision. Designed for a family who love and enjoy quality, space and modern living. This beautiful home offers:
- 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms (includes 3 master ensuites) plus additional guest toilet.
- Versatile floor plan with master bedroom with ensuite and double wardrobes and laundry on the ground floor offering granny flat potential to accommodate grandparents, teenagers or home-stays!
- Upstairs has 4 bedrooms and separate living including 2 master ensuites, both with huge walk-in wardrobes.
- High quality kitchen with gas cooking.
- Heater and heat pumps installed for comfort and warm winters.
- Freehold 506m² (more/less) fully fenced, easy care section with auto gate.
- Large covered entertainer's deck with views.
- Special features include double glazed joinery, central vacuum, glass balustrade, fully insulated, double internal access garaging and separate laundry.
Convenience is right at your doorstep. Walking distance to the bus stop and train station. Easy access to motorway and a quick 5-10 minutes' drive to Lincoln Road shops, restaurants and other great local amenities.
Don't miss out - call Team Fiona Li to arrange a viewing today or visit one of our open homes.
Settlement and deposit terms flexible. Pre-auction offers welcome.
Auction: Thursday 27 May at 12:30pm, 195 Universal Drive, Henderson (unless sold prior).
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyThe information contained in this PropertyFile has been prepared in good faith, but neither the vendor nor their lawyers nore their realtors have any responsibility for the accuracy of any part of this information. To the extent that a recipient relies on any of the information in this PropertyFile, the recipient does so at their own risk. Neither the vendor nor the vendor's lawyer nor the vendor's realtor will be liable in any way for the incorrect or incomplete information in this PropertyFile. No recipient will have any claim against the vendor or the vendor's lawyer or the vendor's realtors arising from any information contained or omitted from this PropertyFile. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Fiona Li
Blue Fern Realty Ltd
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Bringing a fresh, passionate and high-energy approach to real estate sales in the Central Eastern Bays, Fiona Li’s ten years of customer service experience have nurtured a true talent for building long-lasting relationships. Maintaining reliability, integrity and honesty at every turn, she’s able to connect with buyers and sellers of all ages and backgrounds, and as a testament to her exemplary client satisfaction record, many have become firm friends. An exceptional work ethic, complemented with kindness and patience, has seen Fiona achieve incredible results and an impressive sales record, while her fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English means she’s well-equipped to cater to the multi-cultural community with sensitivity and ease. Fiona takes pride in her ‘can-do’ attitude and always acts with the utmost diligence and sincerity.