67 Probert Crescent,Chartwell Brand New With Reserve OutlookTweet
- Aerial Map.pdf
- Full Plan.pdf
- Hamilton City Council District Plan.pdf
- Hamilton City Council Map Legends.pdf
- Hamilton City Council Rates.pdf
- Health And Safety Disclosure.pdf
- Instrument 2.pdf
- Purchaser Acknowledgement Form And Flow Chart.pdf
- Rental Appraisal.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Pretype.pdf
- School Zone.pdf
- Waikato Regional Rates.pdf
- Water Plan.pdf
Property DescriptionBe the first to enjoy this brand new three-bedroom home in Greenhill Park. You'll love this place with its north facing position and reserve outlook. Dressed to impress with the smart combination of brick and verticle weatherboard, the smart 142m2 layout combined with the 300m2 section promises easy-care everyday living. Generous double glazing and a high 2.55m stud flood the interior with natural light. Foodies are treated to stylish yet functional kitchen featuring engineered stone benchtops, sleek handle less cabinetry, gas cooktop, quality BOSCH appliances plus more. Set on a floating floor with a centrally placed heat pump, the spacious living offers fantastic indoor/outdoor integration to provide a great platform for entertaining friends and family. Accommodation comprises of three double bedrooms with the master offering a spacious walk-in-robe and deluxe ensuite. Fully tiled showers and trendy appointments including black tapware/hardware and LED lit mirrors make the bathrooms stylish spaces. There's fully carpeted single internal access garaging along with built-in laundry cabinetry. This is your chance to secure a slice of Hamilton's fastest growing neighbourhood with close proximity to retail options, healthcare facilities, the ever popular Wayward Pigeon bar and restaurant, Porritt Stadium, Innovation Park at Ruakura (including the Waikato Inland Port, under construction) and easy egress to the expressway for access to greater Hamilton. Entry-level priced homes in Greenhill Park are in short supply.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Yvenna Yue
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Licensed Sales Consultant
#1 Harcourts Hamilton 2019/2020
#1 Harcourts Central Region 2019/2020
#2 Harcourts national 2019/20
#2 Harcourts International 2019/20
Yvenna’s networking skills and real estate savviness catapulted her to Harcourts Hamilton’s top-achieving agent and she has no intention of slowing down.
Yvenna, originally from Shanghai, studied Management at Waikato University and fell in love with New Zealand and Hamilton in particular. In her years as a very successful entrepreneur, she built up an extensive network of social and business contacts and quickly became well known in Hamilton, both in the Kiwi and in the growing Chinese community.
Seeing a need for a real estate service that truly caters to the fast pace and multicultural dimension of the Hamilton market, Yvenna decided to take on the challenge and strive to be the best of the best. In her debut year the prompt achievement of both local and regional awards like the “Rising Star” proved to her that she had found her calling. In her second year, her business continued to thrive being awarded number 1 for Harcourts Hamilton and now number 2 for Harcourts Internationally. Getting familiar with the Hamilton real estate market, developing a feel for value and an astonishing knack for opportunities came easy to her, and she enjoys learning more about the city’s neighbourhoods, secrets and insider tips every day.
Being one of New Zealands top performing agents fills Yvenna with pride and gratitude toward her clients and customers. Her immense drive and ambition to improve never lets her rest before the job is done above and beyond expectation. She believes that a large part of her success is her outgoing personality and delight in constantly meeting people and networking. Always good-humoured, Yvenna considers the love and support of her husband and children a crucial balance to her active real estate lifestyle.