65A Rugby Street, Merivale Merivale Transformer!Tweet
- 65A Rugby Street - LIM Report.pdf
- 65A Rugby Street - Alterations.pdf
- 65A Rugby Street - Builders Form 6.pdf
- 65A Rugby Street - Code Compliance - APPROVED.pdf
- 65A Rugby Street - Consent - Inspections - APPROVED (1).pdf
- 65A Rugby Street - Consent - Plans - APPROVED.pdf
- 65A Rugby Street - Consent - Section 51 (1).pdf
- 65A Rugby Street - Consent - Specifications - APPROVED (1).pdf
- 65A Rugby Street - Electrical Certificate.pdf
- 65A Rugby Street - Exemption Docs.pdf
- 65A Rugby Street - Final Floor Levels.pdf
- 65A Rugby Street - Final Sign Off.pdf
- 65A Rugby Street - Gas Cert.pdf
- 65A Rugby Street - Gas Safety Certificate.pdf
- 65A Rugby Street - IR01 Excavation 18.02.19.pdf
- 65A Rugby Street - IR01.1 Excavation 26.02.19.pdf
- 65A Rugby Street - IR02 Preline 24.06.19.pdf
- 65A Rugby Street - Listed Land Use Register.pdf
- 65A Rugby Street - PS1 Engco.pdf
- 65A Rugby Street - PS1.pdf
- 65A Rugby Street - PS3 Plumbing.pdf
- 65A Rugby Street - PS3 Statement.pdf
- 65A Rugby Street - PS3.pdf
- 65A Rugby Street - PS4 Construction Review.pdf
- 65A Rugby Street - PS4 Package.pdf
- 65A Rugby Street - Roofing.pdf
- 65A Rugby Street - Subdivision Approval.pdf
- 65A Rugby Street - Tiles PS3.pdf
- 65A Rugby Street - Title.pdf
- 65A Rugby Street - Warranty Package TK Plastering.pdf
- X) Consent Purchaser v 8.0 March 2017.pdf
- X) Mortgage Express Flyer.pdf
- X) REA S&P guide .pdf
Property DescriptionHaving recently transformed into a modern 2019 extensively remodelled Freehold townhouse, this neat property shows off flair and functionality, whilst positioned in a fantastic and highly desirable Merivale and CBD fringe location!
The property has a contemporary edge with the use of a cedar and integra panel cladding, and a modern grand interior. Fabulous open plan spaces, maximise the feeling of space and natural light with a seamless flow to the easy-care outdoor entertaining area, which includes an outdoor fire! A spacious sleek Palazzo kitchen with double ovens provides the ability to entertain and create something gourmet! Sunny, bright and warm with a large heat pump and double glazing!
Generous accommodation is provided in three bedrooms with three spacious luxurious ensuites. The layout has been cleverly thought about to give plenty of storage, including two walk-in wardrobes and one large wardrobe.
A large internal access double garage and off-street parking add convenience and practicality to the property with an electric gate providing security and ease.
Only a short distance to Merivale Village sophisticated shopping precinct and the lively café/bar scene. Carlton Mill Corner, Victoria St and the inner CBD are only a short drive away. Combine this with zoning for excellent schools such as Heaton, Elmwood, CBHS/CGHS, Burnside, reaffirms the desirability of this coveted and enviable location.
The owner has thought carefully and practically about every inch of this house transformation and this is evident in the design and end result! The keys of this alluring property will be changing hands. Don't delay and view immediately!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Henry Cochrane
Holmwood Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Henry’s passion for property and his enthusiasm for achieving outstanding results for his clients has gained Henry an enviable reputation for satisfied clients who happily give him repeat business. Thriving in a very competitive industry has always been about meeting the needs and expectations of his clients with a level of commitment and service that goes far beyond just getting a result.
His extensive knowledge of Christchurch has underpinned the successful sales and auction campaigns he has completed. No surprise then that people who want exceptional service, communication and support when they put their house on the market want to talk to Henry first!
Whether you’re new to the real estate market or an experienced investor, you can only benefit from a man who combines commitment with common-sense, passion with purpose and people with partnership.
Give Henry a call today and take the first step to real success. Henry will listen to what you say and does what he promises.