4 Dianthus Place, Wigram Multi Option - Flexible Living!Tweet
- 32 Carrs Rd - Patio replacement.pdf
- 4 Dianthus Place CCC garage-sleepout.pdf
- 4 Dianthus Place subdivision plan.pdf
- 4 Dianthus pl eqc scope of wor.pdf
- Certificate of Completion .pdf
- Endorsed Policy Correspondence - 6618227D01.pdf
- Insurance payout.docx
- LIM report 4 Dianthus Place.pdf
- Mao - D4502829 - OOS SDA (002).docx
- Sale and Purchase Agreement20200927145421.pdf
- Subdivision proposal 4 Dianthus pl.pdf
- TITLE 4 Dianthus Place.pdf
- X) Consent Purchaser v 8.0 March 2017.pdf
- X) Deadline Sale forms.pdf
- X) Mortgage Express Flyer.pdf
- X) REA S&P guide.pdf
Property DescriptionProperties like this presents itself to the market too infrequently with appeal to a diverse and wide-ranging market. This light and bright family home has extensively been upgraded and situated in a new subdivision. This may be just for you. Dianthus Place is off Ensete Road.
- 3 bedrooms include ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Large and sunny kitchen/dining/living
- Large and sunny separate lounge
- Stunning fully tiled bathrooms
- Brand new kitchen and appliances
- Internal access garaging and separate laundry
- Sleepout/garage include bathroom and toilet
- Possibility to subdivide subject to Council consent
Genuine selling due to one home too many. Call now!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available. 1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing. 4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent. 5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Don Yee
HOLMWOOD REAL ESTATE LTD ILAM
Licensed REAA 2008
Familiar Face - Results Speak Volumes!
Whatever the change in market, my determination, perseverance, drive & success have remained unchanged.
Don Yee came to New Zealand from Hong Kong in 1980 following in the footsteps of his great grand-father and is now firmly and happily settled in Christchurch with his New Zealand born wife and son.
After joining Harcourts Holmwood in 1996, Don consistently achieved within the top 10% of property consultants in Canterbury based on performance and numerous times has been the No.1 Salesperson of the Year for Ilam Office. In addition, he also earned multiple sales awards within Harcourts Canterbury; No. 16, 2002-2003, No. 21, 2003-2004, No.18, 2010-2011 and No. 31, 2013-2014. No. 37, 2017-2018.
His professionalism and approach-ability give clients the utmost confidence in his ability to negotiate the greatest outcome for you effectively and confidently.
His fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese and English has allowed him to establish a strong, multicultural client base and he would like to include you among them. Efficient and consistent performance means happy clients. Talk to Don now and he will sell you on the same outlook.