53 Kotare Street, Fendalton Kotare Knockout!!!Tweet
- 53 Kotare Street, Fendalton - Title.pdf
- Accurate Plastering Resene Warranty for 53 Kotare St.pdf
- Aon Insurance Policy.pdf
- Application for Code Compliance 53 Kotare St11092020.pdf
- Blue Barn Engineers Report.pdf
- Brock Welsh Roofing LPB for 53 Kotare St.pdf
- Cera TC3 Rating.pdf
- Completed Auction Agreement for 53 Kotare St.pdf
- Garage Wall PS4 for 53 Kotare St.pdf
- Geoff Turner Engineering Report for 53 Kotare St.pdf
- Geotechnical Report.pdf
- Ground Penetrating Report.pdf
- Kotare Street (53).pdf
- LIM70235031 - Report - 53 Kotare Street,.pdf
- Listed Land Use Register.pdf
- Pre Remidiation EQC & Fletcher Docs.pdf
- ROW Coastal Brick & Block 53 Kotare Street.pdf
- Roof PS3 53 Kotare street.docx
- X) Auction forms.pdf
- X) Consent Purchaser v 8.0 March 2017.pdf
- X) Mortgage Express Flyer.pdf
- X) Pre-Auction Offer & Procedure Acknowledgement.pdf
- X) REA S&P guide.pdf
Property DescriptionHaving recently transformed into a contemporary sensation, this superb extensively remodelled property shows flair and functionality, and is positioned in the
fantastic and highly desirable Fendalton location, with a park outlook!
The property has a new contemporary edge, including an all new exterior and modern grand interior! Viewing will absolutely impress!
From the front door, you are greeted with a spacious formal entry foyer with a fabulous high ceiling, giving you a feeling of space and light with views to the front, north facing, landscaped outdoor area. Adjacent to the foyer is a spacious living room with seamless flow to the dining area and brand new contemporary kitchen with granite and stainless steel bench tops. Double ovens and induction cook top will give you the ability to entertain and create something gourmet!
Generous accommodation is provided in four double bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and the use of the large brand new luxurious main bathroom. The downstairs bedroom has an adjacent bathroom for guest and practicality. The very generous main bedroom has an ensuite and walk in wardrobe, providing a place to relax and unwind.
The home is sunny, bright and warm including; a large heat pump, underfloor heating in the bathrooms and new double glazing throughout, to keep you cosy in the colder months. The storage within the home is very generous and the laundry is hidden in the garage for convenience and ease. A large internal access double garage and two off street car parks again add convenience and practicality to the property.
Stroll across the road to Fendalton Park, or walk down to Riccarton Bush and the Westfield Shopping Mall. With a short distance to the Canterbury University, and the inner CBD only a short drive away, this property truly is in a fantastic location! Combine this with zoning for excellent schools such as Cobham Intermediate, Fendalton Primary School, CBHS/CGHS, and Burnside High School, reaffirms the desirability of this coveted and enviable location.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Henry Cochrane
Holmwood Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Henry’s passion for property and his enthusiasm for achieving outstanding results for his clients has gained Henry an enviable reputation for satisfied clients who happily give him repeat business. Thriving in a very competitive industry has always been about meeting the needs and expectations of his clients with a level of commitment and service that goes far beyond just getting a result.
His extensive knowledge of Christchurch has underpinned the successful sales and auction campaigns he has completed. No surprise then that people who want exceptional service, communication and support when they put their house on the market want to talk to Henry first!
Whether you’re new to the real estate market or an experienced investor, you can only benefit from a man who combines commitment with common-sense, passion with purpose and people with partnership.
Give Henry a call today and take the first step to real success. Henry will listen to what you say and does what he promises.