3 Lawry Place, Prebbleton Just in time for winter!Tweet
- 2. LIM - 3 Lawry Place.pdf
- 3. Title - 3 Lawry Place.pdf
- 4. 3 Lawry Earthquake Claim & Insurance Form.pdf
- 4a. Insurance Policy .pdf
- 5. EQC Documentation.pdf
- 6. LLUR Statement.pdf
- 6a. Rental Assessment 3 Lawry Place.pdf
- 7. School Zones Report.pdf
- 8. Purchaser Acknowledgement Form - To Sign.pdf
- 8a. Mortgage Express Flyer.pdf
- 8b. REAA S&P guide .pdf
- 9. Auction forms.pdf
- 9a. Auction location.pdf
Property DescriptionGet ready to snuggle up with the family by the fire in this modern 2010 built brick and Supercrete clad home!
You will have everything you need here with an approx. 231sqm floor area, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan dining/living and a large separate lounge for movie nights, watching the footy, or hosting parties with all your family and friends.
The kitchen is a real stand out, and the heart of the home! If you thought 'Hello Fresh' made life easy, wait until you see this. Engineered stone bench top, new induction cook top, oversized sink with built in drying rack and walk in pantry. The study across from the kitchen means there are no excuses for homework not being done now kids!
Outside the back yard is fully fenced, a large blank canvas ready for you to add you own touches. But for now let's just get you moved in, as our owner has already purchased and she also wants to be moved, unpacked and snugged up... just in time for winter!
For private viewings during the week days please contact the listing agent.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Corina Grey
HOLMWOOD REAL ESTATE LTD ILAM
Licensed REAA 2008
Passionate about all things Real Estate
“Straightening the curves, flattening the hills.” - Corina Grey
With a passion and clear understanding of interiors, architecture and the way people live, Corina Grey is an asset to any real estate venture.
Corina loves property because it changes people's lives. This is what drives her in Real Estate and makes her work hard every day. People are at the heart of everything she does, and she truly believes her team make a positive difference in people's lives. This makes every day special.
Well and truly immersed in the local real estate market, Corina is no stranger to hard work and challenges; tirelessly working to ensure client needs are not only being met, but exceeded, every time. Be it buying or selling, Corina brings an enthusiastic, personable and helpful approach to every task.
Having been described as honest, trustworthy and full of integrity, Corina is a delight to work with. Offering a perfect balance of experience, laughter and local market knowledge Corina is ready, and able, to help you turn your dream into a reality.
Contact her today.
"We are thrilled to give Corina a reference. Throughout the stressful journey of buying and selling homes we were fortunate and very happy to have Corina helping us. Her professional knowledge and experience was displayed in the advice given and their ability to guide us through the process making it a lot less stressful for us. She was very responsive when we needed more information or guidance, any time of the day or night. She seemed to know what we needed before we realised we needed it!! We would recommend her to anyone selling or buying she is dynamic and gets results!”
– Jude & Lance Lavelle
"It was a pleasure to sell our home with Corina. Her bright bubbly personality always made us smile and her professional approach to her work earned our trust and helped us to feel comfortable throughout the whole marketing campaign and auction. We couldn't rate her highly enough."
- Claire and Eugene Coleman