105 Skyhawk Road, Wigram An Easy Landing!Tweet
- 105 Skyhawk Road - Building Consent.pdf
- 105 Skyhawk Road - Construction Warranty.pdf
- 105 Skyhawk Road - LIM.pdf
- 105 Skyhawk Road - LLUR.pdf
- 105 Skyhawk Road - Plans and specs.pdf
- 105 Skyhawk Road - Purchasers Acknowledgement Form.pdf
- 105 Skyhawk Road - Rental Assessment.pdf
- 105 Skyhawk Road - School Zones.pdf
- 105 Skyhawk Road - Title.pdf
- X) Auction forms.pdf
- X) Mortgage Express Flyer.pdf
- X) Pre-Auction Offer & Procedure Acknowledgement.pdf
- X) Purchaser Acknowledgement Form.pdf
- X) REA S&P guide.pdf
Property DescriptionBuilt in 2016, this low maintenance three-bedroom home provides comfort and convenience in the heart of Wigram Skies.
The well thought out floor plan features:
- A modern kitchen with open plan living and dining
- Indoor/Outdoor flow to the northwest facing outdoor area and fully fenced backyard
- A spacious master bedroom features an ensuite and walk-in-robe
- A separate family bathroom servicing the other two double bedrooms
- A heat pump, double-glazing and full insulation
- Goldseal completion and defects warranty until June 2026
Internal access garaging and off-street parking deliver further appeal, as does the proximity to The Landing which hosts an excellent array of amenities including eateries, shops, and the local New World supermarket.
With the owners wishing to invest in other land, their decision to sell this property is cemented and they look forward to being sold on or before the auction day.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available. 1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing. 4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent. 5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Alan Skehill
Holmwood Real Estate Ltd Ilam
Licensed REAA 2008
Conscientious, Passionate, Friendly, Helpful
Alan Skehill is a qualified engineer with years of sales experience, excellent customer service and a commitment to work hard, listen and follow through.
He provides quality services to build relationships with clients and more importantly, maintains those relationships by communicating effectively. Originally from Ireland, Alan set down roots in Christchurch many years ago and feels as if he’s come home. He has knowledge as an investor and is a seasoned professional who desires to make your transaction as carefree as possible.
Alan loves people and is committed to his clients. “I recognise and value the trust my clients place in me and I strive every day to exceed their expectations. I look out for them every step of the way.”
Alan works with residential property owners and has three Promises for his clients:
1. He will be on time.
2. He will be brutally honest.
3. He will do what he says he is going to do for you.
Bottom Line, he is going to get the job done properly for you and not let you down!