14 Tekoa Place, Hoon Hay What a Goer on Tekoa!Tweet
- 14 Tekoa Place - Building report.pdf
- 14 Tekoa Place - Current Insurance.pdf
- 14 Tekoa Place - Historical Building Inspection.pdf
- 14 Tekoa Place - LIM.pdf
- 14 Tekoa Place - LLUR-Enquiry.pdf
- 14 Tekoa Place - PropertyReport.pdf
- 14 Tekoa Place - School Zones.pdf
- 14 Tekoa Place - Title.pdf
- 14 Tekoa Place - rental assessment.pdf
- X) Auction forms.pdf
- X) Mortgage Express Flyer.pdf
- X) Pre-Auction Offer & Procedure Acknowledgement.pdf
- X) Purchaser Acknowledgement Form.pdf
- X) REA S&P guide.pdf
Property DescriptionSituated at the end of a cul-de-sac in the heart of Hoon Hay, this 1960s Summerhill Stone house deserves your attention!
It's a perfect starter for first home buyers, those looking for an opportunity to add further value to a property or an investor wanting to add to their portfolio. Showing off the design features of the day, the three bedrooms, separate lounge, toilet and laundry, alongside the dining room and kitchen, are ripe for renovation.
If schooling is important to you, then Cashmere High is an easy walk or bike ride away, just 1.7km from home.
The spacious backyard borders the Heathcote River, and when you leave the street you'll see the Port Hills to the left, giving you fabulous views without the Cashmere & St Martins price tag.
Set on 653m2 of TC2 land, the house comes with a separate garage (and remote), and garden shed. The conservatory provides an additional space, perfect to unwind in or growing your own herbs and potted plants.
I know what I'd do to breathe new life into this home, I'd love to hear your thoughts. So come along to one of the open homes, and let me know what you'd do with this Goer on Tekoa!
*Ngā Puna Wai Sports Centre
*Oderings Garden Centre
Hoon Hay Te Kura Kōaka (primary)
Hillview Christian School
Cashmere High School
Hillmorton High School
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Shar Davis
Holmwood Real Estate Ltd Ilam
Licensed REAA 2008
Pastoral, Trouble Shooter, Creative
He aha te mea nui o te ao? He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata.
Shar wholeheartedly agrees with this Māori proverb: people are the most important thing in the world, and this underpins her approach to life and real estate.
Having worked for The Salvation Army for over 20 years serving her local community, caring for people and providing dynamic leadership, she’s turned her attention to helping people achieve their real estate dreams.
Shar’s experience across cultures and sectors of society, alongside her qualifications in communication and journalism add depth to what she can offer to you. A passionate Cantabrian, Shar recognises and values the trust her clients place in her to make their dreams come true, and she thrives on helping people live their best life.
With a holistic approach that caters to each person’s individual situation, Shar will work tirelessly on your behalf with integrity, creativity and zeal.
Shar’s passion for real estate is apparent through her excellent communication skills and warm and friendly approach as she is a conscientious professional who exudes credibility, commitment, and determination.
“I’m a huge believer in the concept of ‘simple but not easy’. I’m determined to make the buying or selling process as easy as possible for you, helping you navigate any challenges and frustrations that life can throw your way with empathy, hope and a smile.”
Fun facts: community service, dedicated to family and friends, animal lover