6 Rosefield Lane, Northcote Life In The Quiet Lane...Tweet
- Building Report- 6 Rosefield Lane.pdf
- EQC & Insurance Info- Vendors Declaration.pdf
- LLUR-Enquiry-6 Rosefield Lane.pdf
- Title- 6 Rosefield Lane.pdf
- X) Auction forms.pdf
- X) Mortgage Express Flyer.pdf
- X) Pre-Auction Offer & Procedure Acknowledgement.pdf
- X) Purchaser Acknowledgement Form.pdf
- X) REA S&P guide.pdf
Property DescriptionWith their hearts set on a rural lifestyle, now's your chance to secure the home our delightful music-loving owners have enjoyed for the past 13 years. Tucked away at the end of a private lane, they've loved the tranquillity, privacy and safety afforded by this family-friendly location, while simultaneously enjoying the convenience of living here. St Joseph's school is just a short walk away, while it's also in zone for several other popular schools in the area, including Papanui High. The Northlands shopping precinct is nearby, while proximity to the ever-expanding cycleway network and public transport links further enhances the location's appeal.
The home itself is warm and sunny, with bedrooms and bathrooms on both levels, and the recently modernised kitchen will appeal to the cooks in your family. Generous living and storage spaces abound, with the main living room opening to a private, sheltered, and leafy patio, with established grounds bordered by several fruit trees and ample space for home-grown veges, with a semi-rural outlook over neighbouring properties to the south and east. An internal access double garage adds convenience and security, and you'll be pleased to know that the roof and exterior cladding are in the process of being repainted. Furthermore, there will be a credit of $10,000 for as-yet unrepaired cracking to the driveway and patio area. Possession date is flexible, but our owners are resolute in their decision to sell, either on, or prior to the scheduled auction date. Astute buyers will hasten to view. You wouldn't want to wait another 13 years for this opportunity!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact John Morrison
Holmwood Real Estate Ltd Ilam
Licensed REAA 2008
Dedication, integrity, energy and professionalism are traits that John has displayed throughout his life, and they have certainly been a factor in his success since joining Holmwood in 2002. And the evidence is compelling: He was top consultant in his office for the 2004-5 year and the 2005-6 year and regularly appears in the top 100 Harcourts salespeople nationally, so you can be confident that you are dealing with a proven performer.
There’s no hype or bluster when you deal with John. No false promises, no slick sales pitch. You’ll get an honest, intelligent, well-planned and co-ordinated approach.
A keen cyclist and outdoors enthusiast, John’s business and sporting endeavours have taught him the value of attitude, determination and perseverance when it comes to achieving goals, knowing full well that his reputation is his most valuable asset. You can always trust him to go the extra distance for you, because that’s what he’s always done.
“John is one of the best in his field. By far the most professional and honest agent I have ever dealt with in selling my four properties, an absolute pleasure to have on my side, would thoroughly recommend him to anyone who wants complete attention to detail for the best achievable results”- Des Jepson