2A Mallett Place, Halswell **Deadline Brought Forward - Thursday 19th 2PM**Tweet
- 2A Mallett Place - EQC Scope of Works and Statement.pdf
- 2A Mallett Place - LLUR.pdf
- 2A Mallett Place - Purchaser Acknowlodgement Form.pdf
- 2A Mallett Place - Rental Assessment - Harcourts.pdf
- 2A Mallett Place - School Zones.pdf
- 2A Mallett Place - Title.pdf
- Mallet 2a - D-Sale BF.png
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 2a Mallett Place.pdf
- X) Complaints & Dispute Resolution Procedures.pdf
- X) Mortgage Express Flyer.pdf
- X) Pre-Auction Offer & Procedure Acknowledgement.pdf
- X) REA S&P guide.pdf
- X) Traffic Light Form - Open Homes.pdf
Property DescriptionIdeal for entry level buyers and downsizers, properties like this don’t come up often in this location.
Tucked away in a private cul-de-sac, living in this sought-after suburb means it’s only a short distance to Halswell Quarry, the local shops and supermarket, Halswell summer pool and the local library.
Property features include:
• Two spacious double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Open plan living with heat pump
• Standalone single lock up garage
• Zoned for the popular Decile 10 Halswell Primary School
• Fully fenced backyard with plenty of room for the kids and pets
With recent renovations modernizing this home, there's still some scope to further add value. Our vendors plan to re-locate back home are cemented so this property must be sold on or before the deadline.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available. 1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing. 4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent. 5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Alan Skehill
Holmwood Real Estate Ltd Ilam
Licensed REAA 2008
Conscientious, Passionate, Friendly, Helpful
Alan Skehill is a qualified engineer with years of sales experience, excellent customer service and a commitment to work hard, listen and follow through.
He provides quality services to build relationships with clients and more importantly, maintains those relationships by communicating effectively. Originally from Ireland, Alan set down roots in Christchurch many years ago and feels as if he’s come home. He has knowledge as an investor and is a seasoned professional who desires to make your transaction as carefree as possible.
Alan loves people and is committed to his clients. “I recognise and value the trust my clients place in me and I strive every day to exceed their expectations. I look out for them every step of the way.”
Alan works with residential property owners and has three Promises for his clients:
1. He will be on time.
2. He will be brutally honest.
3. He will do what he says he is going to do for you.
Bottom Line, he is going to get the job done properly for you and not let you down!