20 Fovant Street, Russley 40 Years of Family LivingTweet
- 1. Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
- 2. Title.pdf
- 3. LIM.pdf
- 4. Earthquake and Insurance Information.pdf
- 4a. EQC Scope and Sign off.pdf
- 5. Rental Assessment.pdf
- 6. LLUR.pdf
- 7. School Zones.pdf
- 8. Mortgage Express Flyer.pdf
- 9.. REAA S&P guide .pdf
Property DescriptionWhen we come across a mostly original 1960’s build in real estate, being sold by an owner of the past 40 years….we know it’s a great opportunity to add value and reap the rewards.
We know it's a great opportunity because a family only stays for 40 years if there is nothing making them want to move, and we also know it's a great opportunity because houses were built well in the 1960’s so we call them houses with 'good bones’.
This home is certainly one of those good opportunities, it has great indoor outdoor flow, a lovely morning sunbathed back yard, a good sized double garage with extra workshop room attached, and plenty of scope to add value over the coming years if you want to upgrade carpets and colours.
Three good sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, an updated bathroom, a separate laundry and a separate lounge, getting some of the essentials ticked off your list. Along with a log burner (out of date but maybe able to upgrade), a heat pump and DVS system, ticking all the heating/healthy living boxes off your list also.
Our owner has moved into retirement living and has put a call out to any new family (young or old) to take this opportunity for their own.
An auction will take place once Christchurch is out of lockdown but if you wanted to take advantage of this opportunity to register your interest prior to that happening, we will welcome your interest to buy before hand.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Corina Grey
HOLMWOOD REAL ESTATE LTD ILAM
Licensed REAA 2008
Passionate about all things Real Estate
“Straightening the curves, flattening the hills.” - Corina Grey
With a passion and clear understanding of interiors, architecture and the way people live, Corina Grey is an asset to any real estate venture.
Corina loves property because it changes people's lives. This is what drives her in Real Estate and makes her work hard every day. People are at the heart of everything she does, and she truly believes her team make a positive difference in people's lives. This makes every day special.
Well and truly immersed in the local real estate market, Corina is no stranger to hard work and challenges; tirelessly working to ensure client needs are not only being met, but exceeded, every time. Be it buying or selling, Corina brings an enthusiastic, personable and helpful approach to every task.
Having been described as honest, trustworthy and full of integrity, Corina is a delight to work with. Offering a perfect balance of experience, laughter and local market knowledge Corina is ready, and able, to help you turn your dream into a reality.
Contact her today.
"We are thrilled to give Corina a reference. Throughout the stressful journey of buying and selling homes we were fortunate and very happy to have Corina helping us. Her professional knowledge and experience was displayed in the advice given and their ability to guide us through the process making it a lot less stressful for us. She was very responsive when we needed more information or guidance, any time of the day or night. She seemed to know what we needed before we realised we needed it!! We would recommend her to anyone selling or buying she is dynamic and gets results!”
– Jude & Lance Lavelle
"It was a pleasure to sell our home with Corina. Her bright bubbly personality always made us smile and her professional approach to her work earned our trust and helped us to feel comfortable throughout the whole marketing campaign and auction. We couldn't rate her highly enough."
- Claire and Eugene Coleman