70 Woodbury Street, Russley Another Victim Of COVID! Seriously Selling!Tweet
- 1. Code of compliance_Redacted.pdf
- A - Auction Information _ Other Forms.pdf
- A - Deadline Information _ Other Forms.pdf
- B - Auction Agreement.pdf
- B - Updated Auction Agreement.pdf
- C - Title.pdf
- D - LIM.pdf
- E - Rates.pdf
- F - LLUR (Listed Land Use Registry).pdf
- H - Building Inspection.pdf
- I - Insurance.pdf
- L - Solid Fuel Burner.pdf
- M - Floor Plans _ Elevations.pdf
- Q - CCC Property Files Folder.pdf
- T - Mortgage Broker.pdf
- U - Local Trades _ Professionals.pdf
- V - REA Code of Conduct Guide.pdf
- W - REA Sale _ Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- X - REA Buyer_s Journey Guide.pdf
- Y - Team Zani Polson.pdf
- Z - A bit more about Zani Polson.pdf
Property DescriptionMy Owners have made the difficult decision to make this recently renovated home available to another owner. The house will ideally be suited to a family with pre-teens or teenagers who ideally want their own space (upstairs is ideal) and the parents having the luxury of downstairs as their own retreat.
With plenty of space in the backyard for a game of BYC or the oversized office space off the main living room could be used as a gaming room, so close enough to keep an eye on the teenagers.
**Documents are available for download from the Harcourts public site - scroll down to the grey area headed property documents using the link below**
Currently this property features:
- Flexibility of spaces - use it as 3 bedrooms/2 living or 4 bedrooms/1 living depending on your requirements. Versatility really is key here.
- Easy access to Avonhead Shopping Centre and to the airport.
- This large family friendly home, gives the kids their own space upstairs using the featured spiral staircase.
- Open plan living/kitchen with the adjacent dining room.
- Easy-care backyard with a large deck off the master bedroom and 4th bedroom/2nd living area.
- Working from home will be super easy with an oversized office that could also be used as another living space or 'snug' adjacent to the main living area.
- A secure and fully fenced section contains a large outdoor entertaining space and a double garage situated at the rear.
- Zoned for Russley Primary and Riccarton High Schools.
Why buy 70 Woodbury St?
This home has had a thorough renovation, so you can just move right in and enjoy. This large family home whether you have young ones or kids who are of the age who need extra space.... bring them along so they can pick their own rooms!
Situated on the fringe of the Avonhead - this really is a lovely location and this property is approximately 10km's from the CBD and less than 5km to the Airport. A short distance away is the Avonhead Countdown, Piccadilly Bookshop, Merrin St Brewery Bar just to name a few. This location has always been popular with buyers for years and continues to do so as a secure location to invest in property.
The owners have decided it's time for this home to belong to someone else. So you better be quick and come to one of our open homes soon as instructions have been given and this home will be sold.
Call us to gather further information or to organise your inspection.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Property File, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or Property Files which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Zani Polson
Ilam 2 Office, 397-399 Ilam Road
Energy, Enthusiasm & Excellence. No matter if you are a buyer or a seller, property today is a complex business. Trained as a Legal Secretary and having worked both here and abroad, Zani Polson combines both of these important skills of detailed organisation and effective communication. Indeed, Zani takes pride in making certain the client comes first and it is part of her mantra that service is about achieving exceptional results.
Zani understands the power of digital marketing to promote property and bring together opportunities that may slip past an older generation. Her energy and commitment to real estate is exciting as it is productive. Perhaps it comes from her commitment to her clients that marks her out as a person who knows that while marketing is so critical, face to face conversations are what generate results.
Zani has a rich experience of the needs of others and a genuine appreciation of factors that come into play when folk are making important decisions.
‘Energy’, ‘enthusiasm’ and ‘excellence’ are three words many would use to describe Zani and for those seeking a consultant that will go the extra mile and deliver great results, it would be a great decision to give her a call.