46 Achilles Street, Burwood Owner in Rest HomeTweet
- Auction Pre Auction Offer Procedure.pdf
- Auction agreement.pdf
- Building report.pdf
- CCC rates.pdf
- Floor level map.pdf
- Holmwood Auction information.pdf
- Kaye Caddick Profile + Testimonials.pdf
- Open Homes Under NZ Covid-19 Protection Framework (Traffic Light System).pdf
- Pre-Auction Checklist for Buyers.pdf
- Purchasers Acknowledgement Form (OIA use).pdf
- REA Guide Sale-and-purchase-agreement-guide.pdf
- Rental assessment.pdf
- School zones.pdf
- TItle instruments.pdf
Property DescriptionWe have clear instructions from the Trustees it's time to sell.
46 Achilles Street is a wee cracker - this 1950's bungalow is nestled on 658m2 of TC2 land with great spaces both inside and out. This property has been a treasured family home for many years and will be appealing to many first home buyers or families that are trying to secure their first home.
A perfect 'First Home' so buyers look at this well-maintained property right in the heart of a suburb that is seeing a resurgence of new homes. Located just off Shirley Road in a quiet street between Bampton and Gayhurst Road and just around the corner from Burwood Park, The Palms, restaurants and cafes and public transport.
Offering two double bedrooms, separate bathroom, toilet, laundry, open plan kitchen with adjoining dining area, through to lounge stepping down to another 'conservatory type space', complete with heat pump for all year comfort. Fully fenced, concrete driveway, free standing double garage with additional attached workshop, and separate outdoor covered entertaining area.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Property File, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or Property Files which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Kaye Caddick
Ilam 2 Office, 397-399 Ilam Road
PASSION FOR PEOPLE AND PROPERTY. Together with her husband Paul and large family, Kaye has lived in Christchurch for all her life – she is a proud Cantabrian! She has an in-depth
knowledge and love for the city and also understands the dynamics of country living having managed a six acre lifestyle block in Clarkville for five years.
A background in building, renovating and property development has certainly been an asset for Kaye when working with her clients.
Kaye’s immense work ethic, and outstanding communication and listening skills are just a few of the attributes that have made her one of the group’s more successful real estate professionals. A consistent performer with 85 Million dollars of settled sales.
Whether you are looking to buy or sell a home or investment property Kaye will work with you to help you achieve your goals and dreams. With dedication to providing a professional, personal service, Kaye’s top priority is to exceed her clients’ expectations and create long-standing relationships.
With so many expressing satisfaction about Kaye’s service, call her today and find out what it’s all about, she would love to hear from you.