10 Sweet Waters Place, Brookhaven, Woolston, Christchurch Estate Realisation - Selling!Tweet
- 1A - What to do to bid at Auction.pdf
- A - Disclosures.pdf
- A - How to Find our Auction Room.pdf
- A - Pre Auction Checklist for Buyers.pdf
- A - Pre-Auction Offer Procedure.pdf
- A - Ten Top Reasons to use a Mortgage Express Adviser .pdf
- B - Deposit bank details.pdf
- B - Kaye Caddick Profile + Testimonials.pdf
- C - Aside Agreement - Variation to Terms and Conditions.pdf
- C - Authority to Bid.pdf
- C - Purchasers Acknowledgement Form (OIA use).pdf
- C - REA Sale-and-purchase-agreement-guide.pdf
- D - EQC information (Partial).pdf
- D - EQC information.pdf
- D - Floor level map CCC.pdf
- D - Inspection Report.pdf
- D - Insurance.pdf
- D - LIM report.pdf
- D - LLUR report - No records.pdf
- D - Rates.pdf
- D - Rental assessment.pdf
- D - Sale & purchase agreement.pdf
- D - School zones.pdf
- D - Title - Updated.pdf
Property DescriptionNow available is this fantastic family home located in popular Brookhaven, set amongst other quality homes and only a stone's throw from Ferrymead.
This modern 2004 build is set on a generous 950m2 section with lots of space for extra vehicles perfect for boats, campervans, caravans, trailers, and work vehicles. For all the hobbyists and yachties there is a bonus of a second garage with workshop and attached carport.
Easy care brick, double glazing, comfortable summer, or winter with four heat pumps, and gas fire. Generous open plan kitchen and living spaces that connect to second lounge.
Accommodation consists of four bedrooms, plus office a family bathroom and generous master bedroom ensuite that includes separate shower and bath.
Close to local reserves, retail shopping in Ferrymead, The Tannery's various cafes, restaurants and shops. Close to Te Pou Toetoe Linwood Pool, as well as the famous Lyttleton Saturday Farmers Market and Sumner beach life.
The good ones don't last long - be quick to view!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Property File, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or Property Files which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Kaye Caddick
Ilam 2 Office, 397-399 Ilam Road
PASSION FOR PEOPLE AND PROPERTY. Together with her husband Paul and large family, Kaye has lived in Christchurch for all her life – she is a proud Cantabrian! She has an in-depth
knowledge and love for the city and also understands the dynamics of country living having managed a six acre lifestyle block in Clarkville for five years.
A background in building, renovating and property development has certainly been an asset for Kaye when working with her clients.
Kaye’s immense work ethic, and outstanding communication and listening skills are just a few of the attributes that have made her one of the group’s more successful real estate professionals. A consistent performer with 85 Million dollars of settled sales.
Whether you are looking to buy or sell a home or investment property Kaye will work with you to help you achieve your goals and dreams. With dedication to providing a professional, personal service, Kaye’s top priority is to exceed her clients’ expectations and create long-standing relationships.
With so many expressing satisfaction about Kaye’s service, call her today and find out what it’s all about, she would love to hear from you.