36 Bowen Street, Upper Riccarton Deadline Brought Forward - NOW Tues 28 Nov at 12pmTweet
- A) 36 Bowen Street - S & P Agreement.pdf
- B) REA Guide - Buying or Selling your property.pdf
- Brought Forward.png
- C) 36 Bowen Street - Title.pdf
- D) 36 Bowen Street - Memo of lease 883302 L.pdf
- E) 36 Bowen Street - Healthy Homes Statement.pdf
- F) 34 & 36 Bowen Street - Scope of Works - 2011 cash settlement.pdf
- G) 36 Bowen Street - Insurance.pdf
- H) 36 Bowen Street - EQC scope etc.pdf
- I) 34 & 36 Bowen Street - Petes Bricking repairs invoice.pdf
- J) 34 & 36 Bowen Street - GLC Developments painting invoice.pdf
- K) 36 Bowen Street - Lay Asphalt repairs invoice.pdf
- L) 36 Bowen Street - LLUR.pdf
- M) 36 Bowen Street - LIM report.pdf
Property DescriptionDeadline Brought Forward - NOW Tues 28 Nov at 12pm
** Fantastic 2-Bedroom Sunny Unit in Prime Location **
Welcome to your future home! This charming 2-bedroom unit is bathed in sunlight and situated in an unbeatable location, making it an ideal choice for both investors and first home buyers.
Large lounge with gas fire, bathroom with separate shower and bath, separate laundry and toilet. Good carpets, flooring and Healthy Homes compliant.
Enjoy the warmth of natural light flooding through the windows, creating a bright and inviting atmosphere plus the a gas fire for the cooler months.
Perfectly positioned near the university, this property provides a convenient living solution for students, faculty, or anyone looking for easy access to academic pursuits.
Families will appreciate the proximity to quality schools, ensuring that education is just a short distance away for the little ones.
With shopping centers and eateries in close proximity for your ease.
**Ideal for Investors and First Home Buyers:**
Whether you're seeking an investment opportunity or looking for your first home, this unit offers the perfect blend of comfort and convenience.
Don't miss out on the chance to make this sunny 2-bedroom unit your own and living in a prime location!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of Supply
By accepting the information contained in this Property File, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or Property Files which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Simon Watson
397-399 Ilam Road, Ilam, Christchurch
A casual glance at Simon Watson’s past years in real estate would reveal traits of character that would be the envy of many. His clients talk about his trustworthy nature, the strength of his communication and the honesty of message. Others mention his quiet sense of humour and dedication to completing whatever he starts. Perhaps that attention to detail can be found in his passion for restoring antique furniture or in the several successful houses he has renovated. Simon certainly loves property as both a profession and a passion.
Real estate is however, much more than supporting sellers and buyers buy or sell their homes.
For Simon Watson, positive property decisions are about understanding the client’s needs and wants and delivering choices which respect their wishes. To do that Simon is a great active listener with a quiet but skilled approach to gently ask questions about your wants and desires no matter if you are buying or selling. For both seller or buyer in Christchurch today that can mean a lot of research and checking, and Simon carries out that commitment with a thoroughness which provides that necessary peace of mind.
Thinking of selling? Thinking of buying? Talk to Simon Watson today.