16 Totara Street, Fendalton, Christchurch Four Car Garaging on Totara!Tweet
- A- 16 Totara Street - Auction agreement.pdf
- B- 16 Totara Street - Title.pdf
- C- 16 Totara Street - LIM report.pdf
- D- 16 Totara Street - Insurance.pdf
- E- 16 Totara Street - EQC information.pdf
- F- 16 Totara Street - Rental assessment.pdf
- Z- Buying or selling your property - REA Guide.pdf
- Z- Holmwood Auction information.pdf
Property DescriptionThis stunning character home oozing with charm, has been a happy family home for many years. My vendors have purchased and moved on. Owning two homes simply isn't an option and this one must go.
Wander in the gate and before you sits a graceful home, blessed with natural good looks and grandeur. It has features to satisfy the whole family. Most obviously the 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom configuration will have generic appeal. Spacious open plan living areas with seamless flow to the outdoors. Four car garaging, loft storage and the bonus of a study add to the package.
An extensive remodel in 2008- saw this stunning home relocated from the front of the site to the rear onto a new foundation and re-piled. This created a substantial sun drenched north west facing front lawn and garden and allowed for the ultimate construction of the substantial 4 car garaging. The home was re-wired, re-insulated, double glazed and re-plumbed at this time to make for a cosy home in a great location. The opportunity to add value with your touch is still present or simply move in and enjoy.
Zoned for CHCH Boy and Girls high schools, both only a short walk from the gate. Canterbury University is close by as a tertiary option.
My vendors have very much enjoyed their time here but have already purchased a new home and moved on. Owning two homes simply isn't an option! This one has got to go and go it will.
My instructions are very clear - this home must be sold on or before Auction day. Will you be the lucky new owner?
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.