30 Champagne Ave, Yaldhurst, Christchurch Open the Bubbly and Celebrate!Tweet
- AMI insurance 30 Champagne.pdf
- AML CDD Quick Reference Guide.pdf
- EQC and Insurance declaration form 30 Champagne.pdf
- Health and Safety Notice 30 Champagne Ave.pdf
- Hornby High yr 7 8 School Zone-2019-Y7_8-ES.png-1.pdf
- LIM Report 30 Champagne Ave.pdf
- LLUR-Enquiry-30 Champagne Ave.pdf
- Overseas Investment Office - Right to Buy - Can you buy a home in New Zealand to live in.pdf
- Purchasers Acknowledgement Form (OIA use).pdf
- REAA-Sale-and-purchase-agreement-guide (1).pdf
- Rates and valuation search _ Christchurch City Council 30 Champagne Ave.pdf
- Registration of Interest - Auction - Ilam 2 - Email.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement 30 Champagne Ave.pdf
- Title 30 Champagne Ave.pdf
- /IBIS2000 Building Report Updated/
- IBIS2000 Building Inspection Report 30 Champagne Ave.pdf
Property DescriptionLocated in the Delamaine subdivision, this was a builder's own home, then became a 'one lady owner' home. Now it can be yours! Retire in style, or downsize with ease and peace of mind with this charming property, which is also perfect for smaller families. Positioned in the exclusive Delamaine enclave among other attractive, well cared for properties, this home offers an enviable low maintenance, lock-up-and-leave lifestyle .
A carefully designed floorplan provides two spacious living areas – one an open concept to the kitchen and dining hub (with tri-folding doors out to the home’s north facing, paved courtyard area), and the other, a more formal area, separated from the bedrooms and kitchen zone to offer a quiet sanctuary away from the buzz of daily routine – a place to relax, catch the latest Netflix must-see, or curl up with a book or a magazine in the afternoon sun. The streamlined, contemporary kitchen, highlighted with warm grey/mushroom tones, has expansive granite style laminate worktops and great storage, and offers easy access to the large, separate laundry which features more excellent storage options (and can act as a Butler’s Pantry for the master chef).
The generous Master Bedroom is a true haven of calm and simplicity, with a lovely walk-in wardrobe and beautifully appointed en-suite (featuring his-and-hers double basins). Sliding doors take you out from this bedroom to the home’s large, paved patio which runs along the north side of the house. Another bathroom, with separate shower and bath, services the needs of the home’s other two bedrooms and for guests. Comfort and warmth are guaranteed with a large, efficient 8kw heat pump and excellent underfloor, wall and ceiling insulation. Why settle for the ordinary, when Champagne is at hand to make everyday a celebration?
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Philip Watkins
Holmwood Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
“Having helped hundreds of people find their way home, I’d love to help you.”
– Philip Watkins
One client. You.
Talk with Philip and you will appreciate his irrepressible determination, attention to detail and infectious enthusiasm.
It’s Philip’s genuine desire to deliver exceptional customer service and help his clients achieve a result they are truly happy with in a caring, professional manner that has seen him over the years at the top ranks of Harcourts’ most consistent performers, placing him regularly in the Top 10 of Harcourts Christchurch and the Top 40 of Harcourts New Zealand.
Philip is a discerning businessman with a strong business background spanning twenty years in retail service and most recently in the role of sales and business development manager for another major real estate company. His absolute attention to detail and intimate understanding of the marketing process allows him to deliver creative and intelligent marketing plans, while his patient and honest approach has proven him to be a sterling negotiator.
In his spare time, Philip is something of an intrepid traveller whose genuine compassion and empathy for people and different cultures has led him to visit Africa four times in recent years, as well as to India, Italy, Russia, France, the U.K. and the U.S.A. Philip’s search for adventure and quest for a greater understanding of the world we live in has taken him trekking through the foothills of the Himalayas, across sand dunes in Namibia, by ancient monuments of India and Egypt, and sleeping under the stars of an African Savannah.