72 Roydon Drive Country Views, City ConvenienceTweet
- 1. Title - 72 Roydon Drive.pdf
- 2. LIM - 72 Roydon Drive.pdf
- 3. EQC SOW & Sign Off - 72 Roydon Drive.pdf
- 4. Insurance - 72 Roydon Drive.pdf
Property DescriptionWith a vast rural outlook combined with the city fringe location, this property really is the best of both worlds. Set on 946sqm of TC1 land this 240sqm rear section home is both sun-drenched and private.
Built with permanent material, surrounded by an established garden and positioned with a North-West aspect. The outdoor entertainment area enjoys all year round sun and views, flows seamlessly to the house and will make you feel as though you are in the country.
The generous master bedroom is equipped with both a walk-in-wardrobe and ensuite. The raised kitchen provides plenty of surface area and two wall ovens to aid culinary creativity. Two large living spaces give you the option of open plan living or enclosed sanctuary to unwind in. There are two double bedrooms located in the west wing of the house while the office doubles as a fourth bedroom option. The bathroom has a separate shower and spa bath that is big enough for two. There is a large storage compartment hidden in the hallway and the internal access double garage is big enough to store plenty of toys. The automatic gates also make for a grand entrance.
The amazing infrastructure of the Southern Motorway makes commuting to the city so easy. Primary Schools, Preschools, Hornby Mall, public transport, and parks all close by plus local shops which cater for those immediate needs.
Templeton is a highly sought after suburb and the uniqueness of this home means there will be strong demand. We urge you to view this property sooner rather than later.
Deadline Sale all offers presented on or before Tuesday 7th April, 5:00pm at Harcourts Holmwood, 397 - 399 Ilam Road, Ilam (unless sold prior).
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.