67A Jeffreys Road, Fendalton Hidden Gem on Jeffreys!Tweet
- 67A Jeffreys Rd - Auction information booklet - EMAIL.pdf
Property DescriptionThis superb, executive, residence built in 2004 combines quality and integrity of construction with an enduring sense of style. A wonderfully private sanctuary, set on a rear 527sqm section, surrounded by established gardens providing an enchanting retreat away from all the hustle and bustle of every day life.
Beautifully composed for effortless family living, this stunning home offers the lifestyle you have been looking for. Light-filled living spaces flow to sheltered outdoor living, offering a choice of possibilities for relaxing and entertaining. The open-plan kitchen and casual sitting area form a natural hub for family living. The kitchen is beautifully appointed with a breakfast bar, while the adjoining dining room and elegant separate lounge both open to outdoor living. Upstairs, the master bedroom includes a chic tiled en-suite, walk in robe and balcony, and two more large double bedrooms share a spacious family bathroom. A study alcove is a practical extra.
Zoned for Fendalton, Primary, Cobham Intermediate, CBHS, CGHS and Burnside High. Just minutes from an array of amenities, Merivale Mall and Hagley Park this exceptional home is perfectly designed to complement contemporary lifestyles.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Property File, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or Property Files which you may unsubscribe from anytime.