5 Idaho Place, Burwood House-Proud Vendors Moving OnTweet
- 01 - Ps and Cs - 5 Idaho Place.pdf
- 02 - Title - 5 Idaho Place.pdf
- 03 - Title instruments - 5 Idaho Place.pdf
- 04 - 5 Idaho Place - LIM report.pdf
- 05 - EQC Information - 5 Idaho Place.pdf
- 06 - Insurance Certificate of Currency - 5 Idaho Place.pdf
- 07 - Building report - 5 Idaho Place.pdf
- 08 - CCC Property files - 5 Idaho Place.pdf
- 09 - Electrical Compliance - 5 Idaho Place.pdf
Property DescriptionGet ready to fall head over heels for this fabulous home, beautifully renovated by our house-proud owners and enviably positioned in the heart of Burwood.
Accommodation is amply provided by four bedrooms and is complemented by two bathrooms (including master en-suite). The modern kitchen boasts quality fixtures and fittings at every turn. Versatile living areas enhance functionality , double glazing and a heat pump adds to the warm and inviting ambience. Excellent indoor/outdoor flow increases the appeal. Outside, the manicured grounds enjoy shelter and privacy, creating an idyllic spot in which to unwind in the company of friends and family.
This home offers a quiet and peaceful surrounding within close proximity to activities such as QE2 Park, Travis Wetlands and Christchurch Golf Club. Waitakiri Primary, Shirley Boys and Avonside Girls High School are all in zone, while the Palms Shopping Centre and the Burwood Hospital are all close by.
Our vendors are motivated to say the least and a result on, if not before, auction day is inevitable. This is a wonderful opportunity for families to establish themselves in a popular pocket of the city without having to break the bank to do so.
Immediate action is advised!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Property File, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or Property Files which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Oksana Ivanovska
Licensed REAA 2008
A natural listener, a people-person, energetic, and positive – Oksana understands the difficulties of selling and buying a home.
A kind-hearted nature and a passion to help others, Oksana’s key focus is working with her clients to achieve successful sales or finding their perfect property. With a tailored approach and determination, her philosophy is centred around listening and taking the time to understand her clients and their needs while showing a willingness to always go the extra mile.
Oksana’s client-centred outlook offers a welcoming modern perspective. Her perceptiveness, enthusiasm and insight in a personal consultancy style are underpinned with a deep understanding of current trends and movements, leading to a fresh innovative approach to Real Estate.
Her energized, caring nature has proven to be a successful combination with consistent sales and fantastic results. This evident with her great reviews from clients.
If you have any questions about real estate or would like a free appraisal, contact Oksana today. firstname.lastname@example.org Ph 027 777 9878