2 Benjamin Mountfort Close, Hillmorton Peaceful Family Haven in Linden GroveTweet
- 01 - 2 Benjamin Mountfort Close - Ps and Cs.pdf
- 02 - 2 Benjamin Mountfort Close - Title.pdf
- 03 - 2 Benjamin Mountfort Close - Title Instruments.pdf
- 04 - 2 Benjamin Mountfort Close - LIM.pdf
- 05 - 2 Benjamin Mountfort Close - Insurance Certificate of Currency.pdf
- 06 - 2 Benjamin Mountfort Close - EQC Scope of works.pdf
- 07 - 2 Benjamin Mountfort Close - Building report.pdf
- 08 - 2 Benjamin Mountfort Close - LLUR.pdf
- 09 - 2 Benjamin Mountfort Close - Floor Plan.jpeg
- 10 - 2 Benjamin Mountfort - Eco home features.pdf
Property DescriptionMy client's nest is empty after 11 years in this warm eco home, and the decision has been made to sell.
Located in the heart of boutique, leafy subdivision Linden Grove, 2 Benjamin Mountfort Close is an energy-efficient home providing all the benefits of living just minutes' drive from the city, while offering a warm, quiet sanctuary for your family to grow.
Its range of eco features include solar water heating, extra insulation in the walls and ceiling, and a design that encourages passive heat flow.
Relax and socialise in the property's large open-plan kitchen/dining/living room, which opens out to a tastefully landscaped and sunny entertainment area. A separate media room contains built-in wall speakers - perfect for big-screen family movie nights.
The large master bedroom is accompanied by double walk-through wardrobes and a spacious ensuite, while the two additional double bedrooms and a fourth bedroom/study all contain double robes
Outside, privacy and sheltered living is maximised within a variety of spaces, including raised vegetable gardens and a private adults' deck, perfect for a late-night summer wine or soak in a spa.
The home overlooks a heritage Christchurch garden and is located close to a range of other established neighbourhood parks and green spaces.
There's also plenty of off-street parking for two cars, a trailer, plus boat or caravan.
Our seller's children have grown, so it's time to downsize and make way for a new family to enjoy this piece of paradise.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Property File, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or Property Files which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Marie Sherry
397-399 Ilam Road, Ilam, Christchurch
After 25-years in journalism, public relations and communications, Marie is now bringing all her energy and skills to a new career in real estate with Harcourts Holmwood. Marie has always loved property and it was a natural step to join the industry and help people find their perfect home or ideal investment property.
Since then, Marie has earned a reputation for working incredibly hard for her clients, offering a high-value service in order to meet their needs and exceed their expectations.
Good communication is a key part of Marie’s service. At every step of the way, whether buying or selling, she will keep you informed of everything happening with your property. Marie’s attention to detail means every aspect of the sale or purchase process will be meticulously accounted for.
Buying or selling your home is never an easy process, but Marie will do everything possible to ensure you have a successful outcome, with as little stress as possible. She is backed by the large Harcourts team standing behind her.
Marie’s clients will confirm she goes above and beyond to help them, every step of the way.