8 Springhill St Calling Investors & KiwiSaver 1st home buyers!Tweet
- /CCC Issued Garage /
- [20 1358634]CON10032956 28 SPRINGHILL STREET AVONHEAD Scanned Documents.PDF
- /Certificate of Insurance/
- Certificate of Insurance.pdf
- /EQC Sign Off/
- EQC signoff.pdf
- LLUR-8 Springhill st.pdf
- /Moss treatment Done/
- Moss treatment done.JPG
- /Old LIM /
- [20 1358614]LIM70012932 28 SPRINGHILL STREET AVONHEAD Scanned Documents.PDF
- /Purchaser Acknowledgement Form/
- Purchasers Acknowledgement Form 8 Springhill st.pdf
- /Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide/
- /Sale and Purchase Agreement update/
- Sale and Purchase Agreement 8 Springhill st.pdf
- /Scope of works/
- CLM_2010_094494 - CLM_2011_216526.pdf
- /Tenancy Agreement and other /
- Tenancy Agreement and ETC.pdf
- Title 8 Springhill st.pdf
Property DescriptionThe Flat plan is not accurate with garage and carport. We recommend you seek independent legal advice.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Limo Song
Harcourts Holmwood Ilam 2 Real Estate Ltd
Limo Song Ph. 033513002
To be successful in Real Estate, you must have a sound understanding of what makes people ‘tick’ in order to meet their needs.
For 20 years, Limo Song has proved she is able to listen, adapt, communicate and negotiate in order to help her clients achieve their goals – her longevity in such a competitive business speaks volumes.
An enjoyable career in tour guiding led to Limo helping many clients emigrate to New Zealand. Deriving such pleasure in helping them settle happily in the right home led Limo to the obvious conclusion; that Real Estate was the career for her! Having dealt with a variety of customers from all walks of life over the years, Limo has learn how to listen and communicate effectively, remains calm under pressure, has excellent marketing skills and is happy to go above and beyond the call of duty to satisfy even the most demanding of clients.
Limo prides herself on maintaining an in depth knowledge of the property market and this allows her to advise her clients effectively on marketing and pricing strategies. Limo manages her listings in a very professional and competent manner, providing accurate and up to date information at every step of the way. She has built a successful career upon the basic foundation of giving her clients all the information they need then allowing them to make their own informed choice.
Limo enjoys new challenges both professional and personal and is always willing to try something different. She prides herself on having adapted well to Kiwi life and enjoys tramping, travel and the great outdoors! A friendly outlook and a flexible attitude make Limo easy to get along with. If you want a real estate agent you can trust to get the job done with a personable and friendly manner, call Limo to see how she can help you!