48 Medway Street,Richmond FAM-TASTICTweet
- 18-236 Variation 1 for 48 Medway Street (003).pdf
- 48 Medway EQC Scope of Works_.pdf
- 48 Medway Street - Building Report_.pdf
- 48 Medway Street Insulation.pdf
- 48 Medway Street Title.pdf
- 48 Medway painting.pdf
- 48 Medway scope (JML Construction).pdf
- Drainage Report - 23-11-2018.pdf
- Electrical Certificate of Compliance.pdf
- LIM 48 Medway Street.pdf
Property Descriptiont's hard not to fall in love with this beautifully renovated home positioned in the heart of one of the City's most popular and practical locations.
Sheltered from the hustle and bustle yet close to every amenity you could wish for, our feature property really does represent the best of both worlds.
Inside this charming character-packed home features three double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, one bathroom and a modern kitchen/dinning with sliding door offering excellent indoor/outdoor flow.
Outside 673sqm fully fenced section offers plenty of space for the kids to play and the pets to roam, while sun-soaked entertaining deck areas ensure the adults have options when it comes time to relax and unwind with friends and loved ones. Double-glazing, insulation, 2 heat pumps and a log burner ensure the home is warm and inviting all-year-round, while the neutral colour palette means you'll have no problem fitting in your existing furniture.
The location is excellent, with the City just a stone's throw away and plenty of convenient amenities within easy reach. This delightful home - which represents the perfect balance of comfort and convenience - is sure to attract a lot of attention contact Oksana 027 777 9878 today for further details.
Deadline Sale all offers presented on or before Tuesday 18th May, 2:00pm at Harcourts Holmwood, 397 - 399 Ilam Road, Ilam (unless sold prior).
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Property File, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or Property Files which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Oksana Ivanovska
Licensed REAA 2008
A natural listener, a people-person, energetic, and positive – Oksana understands the difficulties of selling and buying a home.
A kind-hearted nature and a passion to help others, Oksana’s key focus is working with her clients to achieve successful sales or finding their perfect property. With a tailored approach and determination, her philosophy is centred around listening and taking the time to understand her clients and their needs while showing a willingness to always go the extra mile.
Oksana’s client-centred outlook offers a welcoming modern perspective. Her perceptiveness, enthusiasm and insight in a personal consultancy style are underpinned with a deep understanding of current trends and movements, leading to a fresh innovative approach to Real Estate.
Her energized, caring nature has proven to be a successful combination with consistent sales and fantastic results. This evident with her great reviews from clients.
If you have any questions about real estate or would like a free appraisal, contact Oksana today. email@example.com Ph 027 777 9878