196A Gayhurst Road, Dallington Project on the Go - This MUST be Sold!Tweet
- 1- 196a Gayhurst Road - Title.pdf
- 1A- 196a Gayhurst Road - Title instruments.pdf
- 2- 196a Gayhurst Road - LIM.pdf
- 3- 196a Gayhurst Road - Insurance.pdf
- 4- 196a Gayhurst Road - Ps and Cs.pdf
- 5- 196a Gayhurst Rd - EQC information.pdf
- 5A- 196a Gayhurst Rd - Earthquake repairs.pdf
- 6- 196a Gayhurst Road - Rental assessment.pdf
- Auction Brought Forward.jpg
- Auction legal information.pdf
- Sale & Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionImmaculately presented and meticulously maintained you will be impressed and excited by this family home.
Thoughtfully designed for comfort and ease of living. The modern, spacious open plan kitchen and interconnecting living room is the heart of the home. Facing north these areas are bathed in sunshine and flow effortlessly to the outside with bifold doors from both rooms. A walk-in pantry, plenty of bench space and study nook offer great storage and flexibility.
All bedrooms are doubles with wardrobes. The master bedroom includes a large walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. The separate family bathroom and toilet, separate laundry, extra-large storage cupboard and double garage with access through to the back of the property for housing the all-important toys makes family life easy.
Double glazing, heat pump, gas fire and under floor heating in the kitchen and bathrooms allows for comfort all year round - no more winter chills.
With a location close to parks, reserves, Avon River trails and The Palms shopping centre you are perfectly placed to enjoy both active recreation and total relaxation.
It is with a heavy heart my Owners are moving onto another project and this beautiful home must be sold. Do not let this opportunity pass you by. Call now for a private viewing or join me at the next open home.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Property File, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or Property Files which you may unsubscribe from anytime.