178 Buchanans Road, Hei Hei Starter for Summer!Tweet
- 1- 178 Buchanans Road - Ps and Cs.pdf
- 2- 178 Buchanans Road - Title.pdf
- 3- 178 Buchanans Road - LIM report.pdf
- 4- 178 Buchanans Road - Insurance.pdf
- 5- 178 Buchanans Road - EQC information.pdf
- 6- 178 Buchanans Road - Rental assessment.pdf
- Auction legal information.pdf
- Sale & Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionIf you are looking for your first home or an upgrade for your family this nicely maintained 3 bdrm home in a handy Hei Hei is just the one for you. Well-appointed generous open-plan kitchen/living area with versatility and seamless flow out to the sunny north facing conservatory. This 1970s constructed home has modernized kitchen/dining with double glazed sliding doors out onto a secluded patio. Large double garage, with sleepout. Fully fenced section for children and pets to run about.
Owners on the move so get in quickly. Will be sold on or before Auction Day.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Property File, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or Property Files which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Lucy Zhou
397-399 Ilam Road, Ilam, Christchurch
Clients First – Always!
As soon as you meet Lucy, you realise that she was destined to work in an industry where people skills and relationship building are paramount.
Lucy has a bright and bubbly personality and a warm, open and honest manner. These traits, combined with her many years as a Manager in a busy sales environment have allowed Lucy to develop the skills necessary to succeed in the real estate world. From listening carefully to marketing and negotiation, Lucy is able to undertake all of these essentials.
The decision to begin a career in real estate came about after Lucy had risen to the pinnacle of her career in sales, achieving ‘top salesperson in the country’ status. From here, a determination to challenge herself further and build a lasting career in an exciting industry led her to real estate. With a builder as a husband and a personal interest in property development it was a natural choice.
Lucy is happy to guide you through the intricacies of the real estate market in Christchurch, whether buying or selling. Fluent in Chinese, Cantonese and English and with feet firmly in both the Chinese and Kiwi communities, Lucy has a large network which assists her to match people with properties successfully. For honest and friendly advice or to get your house sold, give Lucy a call today, she would love to hear from you!