11/243 Cambridge Tce, Christchurch Prime City Location, Perfection Opportunity!Tweet
- 1 - 11-243 Cambridge Tce - Auction Agreement.pdf
- 2 - 11-243 Cambridge Tce - Certificate of Title.pdf
- 3 - 11-243 Cambridge Tce - Floor Plan.JPG
- Auction legal information.pdf
- Sale & Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionYou cannot get more central than our feature property - 11/243 Cambridge Terrace in the brand-new boutique Riverbank Quarter complex, designed by Stufkens and Chambers Architects and in a superb setting on banks of the Avon River. Enjoy views towards the town hall and Margaret Mahy playground.
This spacious well designed 135sqm approx. 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom townhouse is split over two levels. The first floor consisting of open plan living, dining, kitchen and second bedroom.. Added bonus of a north facing terrace and separate toilet on this level also. The top floor master bedroom with tiled ensuite and outdoor decking area enjoys views towards directly onto Cambridge Terrace towards the central city.
Peace of mind is guaranteed with onsite secure carpark, heat pump, double glazing and insulation.
This property promises easy access to the numerous amenities and conveniences of the city including The Terrace, Riverside Market, High Street and to be completed Metro Sports facility.
If you are looking for a central city pad, investment property, lock and leave then this is a must see and will be sold on or before the Auction date.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.