29 Jean Archie Drive, Rolleston Title Issued, Ready To GoTweet
- 29 Jean Archie Drive - Court Order modifying Land Covenant 12222677.1.pdf
- 29 Jean Archie Drive - Easement instrument 11212169.10.pdf
- 29 Jean Archie Drive - Memo of transfer A204853.22.pdf
- 29 Jean Archie Drive - Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
- 29 Jean Archie Drive - Title.pdf
- Lot 63 Jean Archie Drive - Developed site and floor plan.pdf
- Sale & Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionThis section was picked by the owner at the outset of the development for the fantastic location and sun. Life plans have changed so this section must go. Next to a park that is to have a playground which would be fantastic for a family.
Title is issued so no more waiting, start building your dream home in this lovely nook of Rolleston. With building plans available ( not consented ) a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house of approx. floor area of 208m2.
This 636m2 (approx) section will sell fast as it is the only one left for sale in this now building completed subdivision, the perfect combination of the community feel in this quaint part of Rolleston yet an easy commute being off East Maddisons Road.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of Supply
By accepting the information contained in this Property File, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or Property Files which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Simon Watson
397-399 Ilam Road, Ilam, Christchurch
A casual glance at Simon Watson’s past years in real estate would reveal traits of character that would be the envy of many. His clients talk about his trustworthy nature, the strength of his communication and the honesty of message. Others mention his quiet sense of humour and dedication to completing whatever he starts. Perhaps that attention to detail can be found in his passion for restoring antique furniture or in the several successful houses he has renovated. Simon certainly loves property as both a profession and a passion.
Real estate is however, much more than supporting sellers and buyers buy or sell their homes.
For Simon Watson, positive property decisions are about understanding the client’s needs and wants and delivering choices which respect their wishes. To do that Simon is a great active listener with a quiet but skilled approach to gently ask questions about your wants and desires no matter if you are buying or selling. For both seller or buyer in Christchurch today that can mean a lot of research and checking, and Simon carries out that commitment with a thoroughness which provides that necessary peace of mind.
Thinking of selling? Thinking of buying? Talk to Simon Watson today.