2/3 Grove Road, Addington Location and ConvenienceTweet
- 1- 2-3 Grove Road - Ps and Cs.pdf
- 2- 2-3 Grove Road - Title.pdf
- 2A- 2-3 Grove Road - Title instruments.pdf
- 3- 2-3 Grove Road - LIM report.pdf
- 4- 2-3 Grove Road - EQC information.pdf
- 5- 2-3 Grove Road - Insurance.pdf
- 6- 2-3 Grove Road - Rental assessment.pdf
- Auction legal information.pdf
- Sale & Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionThis beautiful 3 bedroom townhouse has been updated with new carpets, vinyl and a recent new bathroom.
The kitchen is modern and superbly located for entertaining with open-plan living and also featuring a north facing deck on this level too.
A private courtyard downstairs for the alfresco evenings.
Single garage with auto door and carport.
The location is so central and virtually on Church Square which is such a fabulous setting.
Walk to all Lincoln road has to offer or stroll into town.
This is the one you have been looking for.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of Supply
By accepting the information contained in this Property File, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or Property Files which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Simon Watson
397-399 Ilam Road, Ilam, Christchurch
A casual glance at Simon Watson’s past years in real estate would reveal traits of character that would be the envy of many. His clients talk about his trustworthy nature, the strength of his communication and the honesty of message. Others mention his quiet sense of humour and dedication to completing whatever he starts. Perhaps that attention to detail can be found in his passion for restoring antique furniture or in the several successful houses he has renovated. Simon certainly loves property as both a profession and a passion.
Real estate is however, much more than supporting sellers and buyers buy or sell their homes.
For Simon Watson, positive property decisions are about understanding the client’s needs and wants and delivering choices which respect their wishes. To do that Simon is a great active listener with a quiet but skilled approach to gently ask questions about your wants and desires no matter if you are buying or selling. For both seller or buyer in Christchurch today that can mean a lot of research and checking, and Simon carries out that commitment with a thoroughness which provides that necessary peace of mind.
Thinking of selling? Thinking of buying? Talk to Simon Watson today.