5/33 Torrens Road, Hillmorton Calling All First Home Buyers & Investors!Tweet
- A - Deadline Information _ Other Forms.pdf
- C - Title.pdf
- D - LIM.pdf
- E - Rates.pdf
- F - LLUR (Listed Land Use Registry).pdf
- G - EQC _ Information.pdf
- I - Insurance.pdf
- J - Rental Assessment.pdf
- T - Mortgage Broker.pdf
- Tenancy Agreement.pdf
- U - Local Trades _ Professionals.pdf
- V - REA Code of Conduct Guide.pdf
- W - REA Sale _ Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- X - REA Buyer_s Journey Guide.pdf
- Y - Team Zani Polson.pdf
- Z - A bit more about Zani Polson.pdf
Property DescriptionLocated on a quiet Hillmorton Street, 5/33 Torrens Road has been a solid investment for our Owners and their wonderfully reliable tenant has loved living here!
"Please note: This property DOES NOT require a NZ vaccine pass to attend any open homes. If you are unable to attend based on this, please call the agent and suitable alternate arrangements will be made."
Currently this Property Features:
- This well-proportioned ground floor unit with an internal access garage contains two double bedrooms and a generous sized bathroom.
- The comfort of knowing that it is part of a Body Corporate which covers the Insurance (2022 contribution is: $1463.12).
- Rental Appraisal - $390-$420 per week giving an ROI of 4.94%-5.32%
- The current home offers a great starting point but still some opportunity to add value.
Why Buy 5/33 Torrens Road?
The opportunity that this property offers to its new owners is its real plus. A fantastic wee rental and the insurance is managed under an active Body Corporate.
This unit is close proximity to Addington Raceway, the Addington local shopping precinct is nearby as well as a short drive through to Halswell or Westfield Riccarton. It is zoned for Spreydon Primary School and Hillmorton High School.
My Owners have indicated that they no longer wish to be Landlords going forward - so put your best offer forward.
Call us to gather further information or to organise your inspection.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Property File, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or Property Files which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Zani Polson
Ilam 2 Office, 397-399 Ilam Road
Energy, Enthusiasm & Excellence. No matter if you are a buyer or a seller, property today is a complex business. Trained as a Legal Secretary and having worked both here and abroad, Zani Polson combines both of these important skills of detailed organisation and effective communication. Indeed, Zani takes pride in making certain the client comes first and it is part of her mantra that service is about achieving exceptional results.
Zani understands the power of digital marketing to promote property and bring together opportunities that may slip past an older generation. Her energy and commitment to real estate is exciting as it is productive. Perhaps it comes from her commitment to her clients that marks her out as a person who knows that while marketing is so critical, face to face conversations are what generate results.
Zani has a rich experience of the needs of others and a genuine appreciation of factors that come into play when folk are making important decisions.
‘Energy’, ‘enthusiasm’ and ‘excellence’ are three words many would use to describe Zani and for those seeking a consultant that will go the extra mile and deliver great results, it would be a great decision to give her a call.