4 Basset Street Development SiteTweet
- GEO - 4 Bassett Street GAR.pdf
- Geotech report.pdf
- IM - CLT - 4 Bassett Street.pdf
- RMA 2021 1210 Decision.pdf
- RMA 2021 1210 Stamped Approved Plans.PDF
Property DescriptionSection has existing home that needs to be demolished, with resource consent granted for 4x EPH ( over 60s ) Homes to be built
Call Carl Taylor Harcourts Holmwood for further details 021338306
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Claire Taylor
HOLMWOOD REAL ESTATE LTD
397-399 Ilam Road, Ilam, Christchurch
Goal driven and a self-starter, I pride myself on my transparent communication style, teamed with determination and tenacity to succeed by ensuring I am focused, organised and consistent with my approach.
I love getting to know my clients; taking the time to understand their motivations, learn about the challenges they’re facing, and gain a genuine insight into their goals and aspirations. That information allows me to tailor an approach specifically for their needs, aimed at not only achieving the best outcomes, but at making the journey a smooth and enjoyable one as well.
I’m an easy-going, approachable person with a strong work ethic and a professional mind-set. I am highly experienced with the design of new homes with my previous background as an Interior Designer and New Home Sales Consultant with our family run building company for nearly 20 years.
Outside of the office my life revolves around my young family. I’m actively involved in the local community, and enjoy a wide range of interests and hobbies.
If you’re looking to work alongside an agent who offers both honest advice and quality service, then we should get in touch.