98 Marshall Avenue, Tauranga Space, Serenity, Shed & SpaTweet
- LIM - 98 Marshall Avenue.pdf
Property DescriptionEvery so often something unique and really special comes along and this incredible sanctuary is exactly that. The location is one of the best kept secrets, so close to Tauranga Crossing and nearby great schools like Greenpark. Tucked securely down a ROW, in the heart of Tauranga, surrounded by farmland this is the perfect escape. The board and batten character home was built by established builder Jennian Homes. With 4 bedrooms, 2 living areas and a huge separate shed, this is the ideal property for an active family. If you want space and serenity, room for all the toys and the perfect place to relax and entertain then you have to see this incredible lifestyle home.
• 158m2 house + 63m2 huge shed = 221m2
• Massive 3 bay garage including extra room to hangout
• Peaceful 1075m2 lifestyle section
• So close to Pyes Pa & Tauranga Crossing
• Quiet location tucked away from the road
• Brand new carpet and new quality flooring
• Modern bathrooms, new vanities
• 4 well-proportioned bedrooms
• Two plus spacious living areas
• This is a family haven
• Relax in the Spa pool
• Entertain on the deck
• It's a BBQ paradise
• The perfect retreat
• Views over the farmland, lambs, horses, birdlife
• Kids can play safely in the private yard
• Room for all the boys toys plus a bonus room for the boys
• There is even space for a boat, trailer and a large camper
When something is as special as this property, it doesn't last long. Do not wait and think about it, there is nothing else like this in the immediate market. This could be yours. Call us today and we would love to show you this hidden treasure.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.